“Drunken Noodles”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2012

You walk into this place and you know it's going to be fabulous because it just smells amazing! My favorite is the Drunken Noodles, but the soups, appetizers and everything else I've tried is also delicious!

There are newer reviews for Thai Gardens

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Thai Gardens is wonderful. Don't think you cannot find something you will enjoy. When you look at the menu you will find something you will love. give it a chance, enjoy.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I've eaten at a lot of Thai restaurants in CT and other states, and this is defintely one of my favorites. An extensive menu, including some tasty desserts. Larb (ground chicken spiced with chili, lime and garlic, served with salad and rice) is an all-time favorite.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This was my first time eating Thai food let alone eating at the restaurant. The service is a bit lacking but it was girls night out and we didn't really mind. I started with something familiar, crab rangoons and Riesling. Both were very good. Went on to broccoli beef with white rice which was also very good. And, we shared pad Thai. I was happy there was a chicken option since I'm allergic to shrimp. All the food was fresh and not greasy at all. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Everything about my experience at Thai Gardens was average. The waiter we had messed up my order and wasn't particularly friendly. The main course was only okay, and the dessert mediocre. Moreover, the atmosphere didnt help their case in winning me over aither. I will not be returning any time soon.
Please just go down the street and eat at Typhoon...

2  Thank GSonny