“True Diner Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Passing through one day, I decided to stop in for a quick lunch at the counter instead of where I usually eat. This place is part of local history. I'd say the food was good and served quickly. Good coffee to. Upon sitting down, I got a serving of corn bread to start off the meal. I heard the breakfast menu is particular good, and so I will have to return.

2  Thank TravelShutterbug

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Food was so-so. Found something hot pink in hash special - sent it back. I think it was part of a rubber spatula. No apology from the wait staff, just an "oh, ok". Don't expect more than one coffee refill. Soda bread was the best part of the meal. Owner should have private conversation with staff somewhere else. Overhearing a reprimand is not appetizing.

1  Thank Betsyb1
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Neat diner from the outside in. I had my first steamed cheeseburger - excellent. Friend couldn't finish her delicious chicken wrap. Great friendly waitresses and interested in our Maine diner road trip. We stopped here on the way home. Excited to get inside and didn't see the parking meters and they got us for $13.50!

2  Thank dinerms
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was little worried from the looks on the outside, as it is a little whole in the wall, but the food is excellent. I went on a Tuesday afternoon so it was not too busy. I had the banana french toast and i'm still thinking about it! It was delicious! I dont' want to know how many calories were in it. My husband had the steamed burger which was also awesome. Would definitely come back when i'm in the area again.

3  Thank labibro
Reviewed October 13, 2013

great food. old-style small village ambience and character. vast selection of choices for breakfast. make sure to ask about the specials, which are not automatically mentioned.

2  Thank flo1020