“Great Mexican Food”

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I love Mexican food. I've never had a bad meal here.

We went there yesterday for dinner. I had a Chile Relleno with rice, beans and garnish for $10.95. It was delicious! My wife had the same. She loved it.

Five minutes after the waiter brought out the salsa and chips, they brought out the meals. The food was hot! They rinsed out the chiles pretty well. No seeds.

Two costumed musicians, one with a bass and one with a guitar, serenaded the customers as they ate. Great atmosphere. The Newington restaurant does the same thing.

If you've eaten as much Mexican food over the years as we have, you appreciate it when it's done right. Puerto Vallarta does it right.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We loved the bright decor and music. Hector , our server , was friendly and served us in a timely manner. We enjoyed our drinks and had the Fajitas for 2- it was deilcious and we had enough to take home for another meal.
It was a great place for a casual dinner.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Go here fairly often - the food is always good, service is excellent and friendly and the portions generous. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a famly style restaurant. The food is very tastefull and full of flavor.
The staff is always polite and helpfull. The prices are good. The portions are pretty big,there is always some to take home. The wine and beer and drinks are the best.
Good place to bring your famly,a date or have a great lunch. The atmosphere is very relaxed.
The wife and I go there at least two times a month. Go befor 6:00pm on the weekends.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Haven't been here in several months but I have always had a good experience here. The waitstaff is top-notch and the food is delicious!

Been to Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!