“Yummy Apps!”

Dining options: Reservations
Jefferson, Massachusetts
“Yummy Apps!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I visited the Tuscany Grill to celebrate a friend's 30th Birthday. We sampled the Fried Cheeses, Steak Bruschetta, and Calamari... Maybe it was just the fantastic Malbec wine we were drinking... But these apps were so so fantastic! Our meals and dessert were good too! If I were to go back when I was in the area I might sample more items n the menu... Or I might be tempted just to eat a bunch of apps for dinner!

• Visited August 2012

Guilford, Connecticut
“Simply Delicious”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

They have a vegetable soup that is to DIE for! I even made my husband drive all the way to get it when I was sick. Excellent upscale but relaxed environment. Great for a dinner date or to catch the game at the bar with some friends. Never disappointed

Connecticut
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Working in Middletown and living nearby, I have eaten at the Tuscany Grill many times over the years. It has gotten better with age. It is a lovely place and that is always fun, but they have tamed the noise problem--it used to be ungodly noisey--and that makes the meal much more enjoyable.
My favorite menu item for lunch is their portabella mushroom sandwich – seasoned spinach, balsamic grilled onion and goat cheese on grilled red pepper flatbread. It is wonderful and reasonably healthy.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank mainelovers1970
Middletown, CT
“Always very good”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Tuscanny Grill is the best resturant in Middletown... great menu and great food

Visited July 2012
Middletown, Connecticut
“Lunch on the patio”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great food, lovely patio for meals during the warmer months. The lunch menu offers some delicious deals. They feature a special lobster menu through the summer

Visited July 2012