“Great food. Huge selection of beers, nice people!”
Review of Eli Cannon's

Eli Cannon's
Ranked #39 of 156 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Middletown CT
“Great food. Huge selection of beers, nice people!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place to have a couple beers or chill out for dinner. I think it's hands down one of the best restaurants in Middletown. Everyone is always so friendly and the service is fantastic!!! I could be standing behind a bunch of larger people and the bartender will find me and ask me what I want! Just awesome!

Berlin, Connecticut
“Great place to meet up with friends for some food and drinks....Wide selection of beers, ales, & ciders.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! You would never guess that the quaint back patio is located on Main Street in Middletown. This is one of my favorite places to go with friends to enjoy a great atmosphere, an extensive menu of apps, sandwiches, and burgers, and a drink from their long list of beers on tap. Everything is reasonably priced. The inside of the restaurant can get a bit crowded so be sure to get there early on a Friday or Saturday night or on a warm weather day.

Higganum, Connecticut
“Fun place to have a few beers”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great place to go with friends and have a few beers. Great atmosphere, usually there is a younger crowd. Great beer selection

Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorite bars in CT”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Somehow, I hadn't been to Eli Cannon's until a couple of years ago. I love it!

From the beer bottle chandelier with skeletons reaching out to it on the ceiling to the mugs on the walls and the great beer selection and classic bar food, this place has a fun atmosphere.

Living in CT, we have a serious lack of beer bars and this place does a good job of offering that!

Another plus? The huge, fenced in outdoor patio in the back. Seriously, it's ginormous. CT also lacks outdoor areas at bars like this. It reminds me of a fun Brooklyn bar or something. Love!

• Visited October 2012
Middletown, Connecticut
“Edgy and fun burger joint and bar!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Eli's is a favorite among locals and it feels that way once inside. The dark, edgy decor and laid-back atmosphere makes me feel like I'm in one of my favorite college hangouts in New Haven! The burgers and sandwiches are amazing!! I'm not a huge beer connoisseur, but judging from the selection, I'd say this is a great watering hole for many beer enthusiasts!

Visited August 2012