“Fresh and tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We recently moved from Middletown and Typhoon is the restaurant we miss most of all. Food is excellent. Service was attentive and friendly. We'd go for their lunch specials (what a deal!), dinners and private, family events. Never disappointed. We miss this place!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We go to Typhoon regularly and it has been wonderful every time. The food is excellent, and the staff will accommodate any adjustments you might ask for. Truly one of the best restaurants in the area.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was our first trip to Middletown, found this through TripAdvisor and glad we did; very nice Thai food for a reasonable price: we had a couple of appetizers : shu mai (dumplings) + chicken satay and 3 dishes: basil beef, chicken green curry, Pad Thai: all were good. Recommended.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The food was really great and I didn't think my daughter would like anything but the waitress suggested chicken wings and she liked that.
I however, found the portions to be very small and I ate an entree and some chicken wings and was still hungry.
I also saw advertised that they give out little candy bars at the end and we did not get any.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This Thai restaurant is the best for Thai cuisine. I live in Avon, CT, but travel to Middletown for Thai food. It's the best in the area

1  Thank AnnAvon_CT