“Out for dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Old lyme
“Out for dinner”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

A great dinner in a BYOB restaurant. Food as tasty, served quickly and a nice portion and menu had a good variety. I went with friends and enjoyed a leisurely dinner without feeling hurried. Will go back for sure.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

my wife and I were there last fall. We had appetizers, soups and entrees. Everything looked and tasted great. The staff was also very nice. The table next to me had ordered the last duck entree, when it was delivered I had wished it was mine and will be back next time we are in my home town.

• Visited October 2012
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Amazing Thai Foods”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great foods, great services. My usual place to have dinner and we had birthday party there couple times. Love most of the appetizers, Pad Thai, Panang. Yummy!

Middletown, Connecticut
“The best on Main Street for Thai”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We always have a great time at Typhoon. Service is always terrific and friendly, the food is freshly made and delicious, and the price is right! We love the BYOB ability - saves us lots of money and gives us a chance to bring what we like. The chefs will cook to your taste - just ask, and just anything can be done. This is our "go to" place when we're feeling down, because their curry is the best I"ve ever tasted. Love this place!

• Visited January 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Terrific food, friendly folks”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Dinner here was great. Upon entering I met the owner at the front desk who showed me to a seat while saying "thanks for not cooking tonight!"

They made me a vegetarian fresh roll appetizer which was crunchy, fresh and delicious. Had the tofu with cashew, just spicy enough to give it a kick but not too hot to eat. Lots of crisp vegetables, pineapple and cashews. Jasmine rice went well with the dish. Washed it all down with a lemonade & soda.

Owner and two wait staff kept checking to make sure I was happy. Very friendly. Excellent food. Wish I lived closer so I could eat here all the time. Only in town for the night but will definitely dine again next time I'm in the neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012