“love this place”

Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Middletown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The prices are good, service is very good and the food excellent. I love this place! Go early this place gets crowded. Highly recommeded. I may drive from NY just to eat there (my daughter went to school in Middletown)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our office grabs lunch here a couple times a month and the place is great. They have the best pizza by the slice and paninis in Middletown. The service is fast and friendly and the prices are reasonable.

I would recommend Mondo to anyone in the area who loves pizza.

PS the eggplant fries are some of the best I have ever had.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We arrived at Mondo at the recommendation of a paradoxically helpful hipster who saw us turned away from a diner. She said it was "awesome" and I have to agree. The beer and wine list was extensive and reasonably priced, the pizzas large with a medium-thin crust and lots of tasty topping combos. An arugula salad with goat cheese and walnuts was large enough for 4 to share with the pizza, fresh and dressed with just the right amount of oil and vinegar.
6 of us ordered 2 large pizzas and a salad. We all had plenty to eat and some to take home! We were very glad we'd taken the advice of the helpful stranger!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

I'm always looking for great pizza and was highly recommended this place by many. The space is large and there is always a seat. I have been going during lunch and right now it is my favorite lunch spot in Middletown. The salads and sandwiches are very gourmet for a very affordable price. I highly recommend the sherry salad. The lunch specials include pick two from a list of their appetizers, soups, salads, paninis, and pizzas. Overall a great spot.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I love this place! The staff is always helpful and the food is wonderful! Try the truffle pizza -- It is my favorite!

1  Thank JLa7137