“An absolute gem!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“An absolute gem!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped in looking for casual italian, so I was at first stunned that this was a serious restaurant - thus seriously pricey, at least for the area.

But what was even more astonishing was just how good this food was. No kidding. The seafood soup was complex, rich and delicious. The kind of soup that makes you thankful they serve delicious, absorbent bread!

A simple caprese salad turned into a sheer pleasure. Seriously. I'm not making this up.

And the ravioli, the beautiful piece of veal...

If you find yourself in central Connecticut - for whatever reason! - find a way to get here. It's worth it.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bill K

Bristol, CT
“Great Place, Great Location”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Tasty food, nice atmosphere and great location on Main St, Middletown, CT ...FREE easy parking and in walking distance to other shops, bars and eateries. Attentive waitstaff and even accommodated my friend who wanted an item on the lunch menu that they served to us for dinner :) grabbed a bottle of wine, tasty Creme Brulee for dessert and washed it down with a classic after- dinner liquor. Pricing about average for quality of food and location..would def go back!

• Visited September 2013
Boston
“Very Good”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Luce is our favorite Italian restaurant in the Middletown. Located on the town's vibrant Main St., the food is excellent and the parking very easy. We found the staff very attentive and the interior of the restaurant lovely with two different seating areas. Our favorite is the area in the front of the house. It is set against a bank of windows. Luce is more expensive than many other places but if you're up for spending the money, it is well worth it!

• Visited September 2013
Home
“Superb Italian dining in Middletown!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My cousins and I met there for dinner one night. We liked it so much that one of my cousins and I did a repeat the next night, just ordered something different! Highly recommend it! The chef will attempt to accommodate your every desire even if it is not exactly on the menu!

Visited August 2013
Centerbrook, Connecticut, United States
“I had fantastic food here”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great lunch after my dads funereal service the wait staff was great the food delicious bread salad chicken beef fish rice and potato and for dessert we were served cannoli and cupcakes my dads favorite restaurant my dad was there In spirit

• Visited July 2013