TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
I got to finally meet an alpaca!

Even on a wet Monday morning we really enjoyed our visit to meet the alpacas, myself and my partner... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kim B
Cumbria, United Kingdom
Loved it

Laura and Steven is fantastic. My little girl loved it so much. The baby ones are so cute I want... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Claire N

All reviews amazing experience alpaca trek laura carrots ste
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Had an amazing experience earlier in the year with these guys, the alpacas are so friendly and will melt your heart! Would recommend to any animal lovers and children!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Would highly recommend the Alpaca trek. Amazing experience and lovely guides throughout the walk. The alpacas were well behaved, very engaging and a joy to walk. A well run experience plus we had the chance to feed them at the end of the trek.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

We had a great time walking the Alpacas through a lovely woodland & over to Bardsea beach. Dispite the rainy weather the animals were well behaved and very engaging, a fun activity for all. We learned a lot about the Alpacas & each one had their own fun personality. Hipster Bounty with his moustache, cheeky Jack the diva jumping over puddles and caring leader Comet were the boys we took out. After the walk we also got to feed some carrots to the little babies. Would highly recommend a visit. The owners were well informed, enthusiastic and really passionate about their animals :)

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Brilliant , lovely experiance feeding the alpacas, staff where very knowledgeable and the alpacas where absolutely gorgeous, really good day out with my young grandson x

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

I have done this twice now. Amazing experience! The owners who walk with you are lovely and friendly and the alpacas are so cute. We had a lovely walk in the woods and then afterwards you go back and feed the rest of the alpacas and the 2 cute sheep they have as well. Enjoyed every minute of it and we would thoroughly recommend and we will be back!

Date of experience: July 2019