“BAD place to eat”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Italian, Seafood
Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States
“BAD place to eat”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Don t go here much and now am glad. Took my mother and my son to eat here. It was my mother s birthday. I had a steak sandwich on toast that was burnt and the waitress did not tell the cook to put the mayo on. When she brought the food she put it down and left and we didn't see her again for 10 minutes. I had to get up and ask another employee for mayo and napkins. She did not refill my mother's coffee till it was bone dry. Then the power went out. I was paying by credit card and without power they could not process my payment so the manager actually took my credit card and wrote the number down on a piece of paper!! I told him I did not like that and he got rude. He said "You could always pay in cash" and I said well, you do accept credit cards right? We had to stand around and wait to leave till their generator kicked in, all the while having the manager be rude to us. We will never go back here again. It is way over-priced, the service is awful and so is the food. I mean, who can t make toast???

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Laura M

Naugatuck, Connecticut
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Its a casual place went there for lunch service was excellent and although I had a club sandwhich it was very good

Visited September 2012
“expensive, but food is fairly good.”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The food is good but pricey. We were on vacation and just wanted to sit down for a decent lunch so this place looked good. We were surprised at the lunch prices though so just ate very light and went elsewhere later in the day.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank barbaradetz
“Sub par for to much $$”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Food is to much money to justify the portions and quality. Server walked away to bring food to a table in the middle of taking our order. The kids pasta and meatball was gross. Ruben had about two pieces of cheap meat in it. Turkey and ham came without the ham. Don't go here.

1 Thank J06717
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

First thing you notice when you go in is how immaculate it is. We ordered breakfast, I had
apple walnut pancakes and husband had banana pancakes. They were both great. The staff
there was very friendly. We were really happy with our experience there.

• Visited June 2012