“A Great Deal of Fun!”

Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: Family amusement park offers great rides, waterpark, beach, arcade, food, entertainment and games. Home of the award-winning Wooden Warrior roller coaster and new thrill rides Frantic and Reverse Time. Several new slides in the waterpark.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Quassy is great for anyone looking to have a fun time! I mean, most of the rides are geared for little kids, but there are some rides like Wooden Warrior and YoYo that teens can enjoy. Fairly priced, good food, we love it here!

3  Thank Rich C
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for posting the great review. Glad you enjoyed your visit!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"great family"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have never been there but saw the Groupon deal & thought we'd give it a try. http://www.groupon.com/deals/quassy-amusement-park-westchester-county
You saved $5 on adult entrance and got a drink with it...although it wasn't the nice souveiner cup up on the shelf...& the refills were alittle pricey for the size of the cup. Anyway - the kids (5 of them ranging inage from 6-10yo) had a great time! I wish it opened earlier then 11a on a friday - but we got there right when it opened & still had a large camp group in front of us for the roller coaster & most of the rides. They leave by 4p so the best time to ride things were 4p-5p before the friday night special people came. We were lucky enough to get a few beach chairs and brought them down near the water. The kids really enjoyed playing in the lake the most. Bring goggles or a mask so they can see the little fish swim near them. My son said his back hurt after the green slide so they went under the water bucket drop instead. The things I didn't like were the rules on the bumper cars....If the car doesn't work the attendant isn't allowed to help get you started...even after they press the gas and turn the wheel & it still doesn't work....really....then when it doesn't work the whole time the have to go to the end of the line instead of just riding the next time....that's ridiculous. The thing I liked best was the paddleboat ride. $12 and if you bring it back within a half hour you get $6 refund back - we pedaled so our friends could see us near the beach and around alittle then back - just enough to satisfy a 7yo :) It was also nice that you were allowed to bring your own food & drinks (just not glass bottles) some other parks don't allow that. All in all we had a very enjoyable day and left by 7p when it was getting crowded b/c there was a .friday night .50cent ride special after 5p. (Also .50 cent hot dog & small soda special after 5p on fridays) We'll go back again when we can :)

4  Thank Charlieboysmom
parkgoer, Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for your review. We'd like to know more about your issue with the bumper cars so we can resolve it.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Quassy is the perfect water/amusement park for a great family day. Quassy was very clean, fair-priced, and less crowded than other amusement parks I've visited. We enjoyed the water park, wooded roller coaster, and dining on a beautiful lake that quassy is located on. I typically do not like amusement parks, but go reluctantly for my children, but can truly say that I enjoyed my time at Quassy. I will go back!

1  Thank Cjend
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for the great review. Hope you will equally enjoy your next visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This theme park is so cute! We went on a Tuesday, when there are no crazy specials, and the lines were minimal. The crowds were not 'ghetto' on that day as others have commented.
It's easy to see that it is an old park with lots of updated buildings. Our kids were able to enjoy the same rides that their dad had rode as a kid. I think that is awesome!
They clearly work hard to keep it clean and uphold the small town feel.
I rode the Wooden Warrior twice. I was very impressed with the quality of the ride. A lot of ride is packed into a small space!
Although we didn't take advantage of the water park it looked brand new. I love that the park is situated on the lake with beach access.
If I lived in the area then our family would buy a season's pass.
After reading other reviews, i believe that it may be worth paying a little more on a less popular day to truly enjoy the park.

2  Thank StephySunshine5
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you for your positive review! Hope you can visit again!