“Nice place to spend your day”

Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark
More attraction details
Owner description: Family amusement park offers great rides, waterpark, beach, arcade, food, entertainment and games. Home of the award-winning Wooden Warrior roller coaster and new thrill rides Frantic and Reverse Time. Several new slides in the waterpark.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went to Quassy Amusement and Water Park in June. We took a whole day pass of approx $25 each. All the rides were covered in this pass, you can repeat the rides if you like.

We spent the whole day in Quassy and was never bored.

It does not have many rides however whatever rides are there are good enough. It also has a beach, ferry ride, Paddle Boating.

I avoided the Game parlour as my daughter would have never come out of that. Didnt let her see that ;)

The rides in the water park are less however they were nice. You can enjoy the cold water.

Overall, worth the expense. It was worth it.

1  Thank 643poojag
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your park experience. We're glad you had an enjoyable day and hope you can visit again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My six year old daughter and I are season pass holders. We visit several times a week. The staff is super friendly. My daughter loves the water Park. And we both are loving the new lazer maze in the arcade.

1  Thank Melissa F
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions regarding operations at the park. We certainly hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I loved the experience and it would have gotten a perfect score if it wasn't for the money trap.If you take you're child on the pirate ship it exits into the arcade. I'm sorry but that is a money trap because all kids are going to want to play. I would gladly have gone into the arcade but don't want to be forced to. Other than that, Hunter is 4 and he loved it. He was able to go down some of the slides by himself, good for him and me as I am a grandma raising him lol. Oh one other thing that if anyone likes relish on your hamburgers, bring you're own because they don't have it. Food is pricey but I expected that. It was $20 for a hot dog, hamburger and a soda.

2  Thank Linda A

Thank you for the review. We greatly appreciate you kind words and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

It has been several years since I last visited Quassy, and I can see many nice improvements. The rides have been painted. They look nice and were running well. The new wooden junior roller coaster is a pleasant surprise. It is designed for the whole family to enjoy. It has enough zip in to to please the thrill seekers yet is smooth enough for children. Though small, it is not an all day park. But it is affordable and is a great way to spend a few hours. For those traveling a longer distance, this park would be a perfect break along the way.

1  Thank Amusementparkguy
parkgoer, Public Relations Manager at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for posting the review. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Family owned for 75 years, the park has worked hard to improve the guest experience. Our waterpark expansion for this year along with the laser maze have been extremely popular. Please visit again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the sign showed 52" for the bumper cars, the pole that the kid used to measure who could actually get on was 54" and my 53" son was not allowed to ride by himself or with a friend even though he had been a couple weeks before. Apparently the height requirements have been raised but the sign in front of the ride has not been changed. The same height requirement is listed for Free Fall'N and Wooden Warrior. I saw plenty of kids allowed to ride these who were shorter than my son and not accompanied by an adult. They are not supposed to allow anyone shorter to ride but obviously the employees are inconsistent. It is a fun, small park if you are allowed to go on the rides, but a waste of money if you cannot.

3  Thank ourarubafamily
parkgoer, Owner at Quassy Amusement Park & Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Please call Eric Anderson, Quassy president, at 1-800-FOR-PARK or 203-758-2913. He would very much like to discuss the issue you pointed out in your review. Customer service is extremely important here at the park.