“Better Each Time We Go” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Meriden, Connecticut
“Better Each Time We Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was very sad to hear that this chain is having money problems. While the food might have been ho-hum before, there is now a better variety, and the salad bar is first rate! I've also found that the service is warm, personal, and you feel like the servers care. To me, this place is hands above all the other chains!!

Visited July 2012

Wallingford, Pennsylvania
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

I love the salad bar here! The food is very nice too. A great place to stop while at the mall.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Wallingford, CT
“Good mall restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

This restaurant is located within the Westfield shopping center. My family likes the salad bar. We tend to order pretty basic stuff like steaks when we eat dinner here. We find that the food is good. Service is generally good and the couple times the service has been slow or we have had to send something back, the manager always visited our table to make sure we were satisfied. That kind of attention is rare in a chain restaurant. My daughter always picks this restaurant if she and I are having a "girls night out." The fact that you can fit in a little shopping before or after the meal is always nice.

Visited January 2012