“Four Points Meriden - Hosted Event” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Four Points by Sheraton Meriden
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Meriden
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Four Points Meriden - Hosted Event”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

We have worked with the Four Points Meriden multiple times for hosting events and we've been extremely pleased. The hotel accommodations were above average, convenient in CT and off the highway and their food is very good. I especially appreciate their giving attitude and accommodating to last minute changes and/or requests. Renee Fishner was our Catering Manager and was very attentive to our needs and has made excellent suggestions. I would use them again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TM_Day2014, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Meriden, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you or your time sending a review. We are delighted your experience was such that you wanted to recognize the staff as well. We shared this immediately! Thanks!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Oyster Bay, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I went on a day trip looking for a pool, call ahead of time before driving 2 hours and the front desk told us the pool will be open. By the time we got there, we were told that the pool was closed for renovation. I was highly upset but I made the most out of the time I was there. After I checkout, I did a survey they emailed me, and I gave them all the details of my encounter. Within few hours I received an email from the GM, Ms. DeAngeli-Fontanez offering us a free room when the pool is open and she apologized for the miscommunication. I was just pleased to know they are willing to fix their errors. I will be staying there again for free!! :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dilanw87
Thank you so much for your review. We have shared this response with all! Our renovation is complete - do come and visit us again.
Colchester, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

With the remodel almost done, the hotel is first class. Great lunch menu, burgers are great, both the classic and the build a burger. Very friendly service. Fun activities in bar: trivia night, Karaoke night.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TM_Day2014, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Meriden, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! Indeed, we have reached the end of the renovation and are really excited to present the brand new look. I have shared your comments with the staff. Chef was very pleased you enjoy the food as well. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Durham, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

The hotel is located off of I-91 and the Merritt Parkway and was the perfect spot for a meeting with one of my business associates. Not only was the location convenient, but there were lots of quiet, newly decorated spaces to meet in right off the lobby entrance. The staff couldn't have been more friendly, helpful, or accommodating. I visited the hotel for an event about a year ago before the renovations were started, and it looks completely different. It's coming along very nicely. My business associate and I ended up having lunch there after our meeting. The food was hot and good. A win win situation.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for you review. Our location, one minute from I91, Route 15, Route 691 and 66, 148 and others ones, indeed, make us ideal for many day meetings. Thank you again.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have been to this hotel for annual meetings .... it had been going a bit downhill . This time I thought I was suddenly I the wrong place ... it is completely different . There is staff everywhere greeting you and it looks like they enjoy bsing there . The decor is 100% different . The desk area is fun and modern . The restaurant busy which is a good sign and the guest rooms all new ...furniture, white linens drapes, new art work, hallways ..I noticed the other reviews ... the changes arecomplete now . I will be back! Thanks for signing me up for the rewards , I did not know I could get points from the bar too.... cool!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank michael s
TM_Day2014, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Meriden, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
We appreciate your review very much. The new ownership and the investment in the hotel renovation has truly changed the building. We look forward to your return, and know we share the responses with the whole team. Thank you again!
Middletown, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have visited this hotel for conferences in the past and was impressed then at how well their staff coordinates events. My husband and I stayed here for the first time for a one night visit because we were attending a party in the adjoining Silver City Sports Bar. Check in was a breeze, the staff were beyond nice. They upgraded our room and even called 15 minutes later to make sure everything was as we expected. The rooms were clean and spacious and look like the perfect place for anyone ranging from business travelers to families to stay. We visited the pool area--very large and clean, as was the fitness center. We plan on returning in the near future.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th and top floor, very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TM_Day2014, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Meriden, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your response. We share all comments with each department and we are always delighted with responses that highlight the results of their work. Thank you again!
Brooklyn NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed here one night prior to a client meeting nearby. I wasn't expecting anything besides a run-of-the-mill, clean place to rest, and I was pleasantly surprised. All the staff from front desk to housekeeping were welcoming and seemed to take pride in the hotel. I was in a recently renovated room on the 6th floor with king size bed, couch, desk, and mini-fridge and it was very nice - I could have comfortably stayed for much longer. The weekly "Beer and BBQ" event was a great touch too. Renee was an engaging host and the freshly made pasta salad and mini-cheeseburgers were tasty (again, an unexpected touch, more than the usual bleak happy hour crackers and sweaty cubes of cheese). Nice to have a quick (free!) meal, a swim in the pool, hot shower, and a decent wi-fi connection. Would absolutely stay again if I am in the area for business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dqframey
Michael_Zay, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Meriden, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear dqframey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed are service, amenities, and new property renovation. We have shared your kind words with our team and we look forward to hosting you again in the future when you are in need of a Meriden hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meriden
Hampton Inn Meriden - Wallingford
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden
Hilton Garden Inn Wallingford / Meriden

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Meriden? Share your experiences!