All reviews jose ramos front desk off the highway great customer service waffles variety of breads expensive hotel would stay here again jacuzzi suite a wonderful stay large bathroom i highly recommend this hotel staff was friendly close proximity handicapped room continental breakfast check in was easy
Reviewed August 6, 2018

The hotel is located right off the highway which makes it convenient. The parking lot is a little dark on the sides though. The room was alright but the AC was a little loud in our room. Ice machines are not on every floor though. The front desk was competent and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank hyeondshin
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Since day one, Wafa(Front Desk Clerk)has been more than terrific. What a wonderful employee she is. The hospitality that Wafa as well as Jose has shown me is the main reason I keep returning along with the Whirlpool bath(s). Their personalities as well as their service to me really stands out. When I first arrived, they allowed me to check out several rooms, making sure I would be comfortable & enjoy my stay, Ironically, I met a person yesterday, more than 40 miles away from the hotel, and this person related to me that she'd been at that same hotel & how nice Jose was to her too. Amazing! I really appreciate their service,

Room Tip: If there is a party or function, it can be noisy, however it doesn't last throughout the night!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank krstu
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night while on a road trip. Front desk associate was great and helpful for check in. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is standard continental but the girl working breakfast was great!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Roosmom22
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I live in Massachusetts, sometimes travel to new Britain CT to gather with my family and spend time with them. last Friday after a long week of work, I was on my way to New Britain to see my mother who just had a surgery, and hadn't see her for couple month. On the road I had a little accident, I had both flat tire luckily made it to a fire stone unfortunately, they couldn't fix my car until the next morning, since I was extremely tired, I was searching up for a place to spend the night. I found Comfort Inn and suite in Meriden. Once I arrived to the hotel and I was walking to the lobby, I meet Wafa who had a friendly and great smile, greeted me warmly asked me if everything was all right, I told her I was little upset for what happened to my car and was worried about my mom, she got me checked and offered me a very quite room in the first floor. after I got into my room, Waffa called me. she asked me since I was having a bad day and really sad if it be ok to send pizza to my room. to be honest I hadn't eaten and was hungry it was such a welcome gesture. very kind and thoughtful and helped out very much to let my stress and anxiety out!. after half hour she brought the pizza and big bottle of soda smiled and wished me a peaceful night. her action was very thoughtful makes me feel that behind any bad moment there is always great people to support you. Thanks Waffla.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Rami J
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we are staying in this great hotel.

Why great? Clean, organized, and very good service!

Good recommendations for restaurants and activities in the area from the staff.

We will be also returning next year.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business