“Great food at a good price”
Review of Casa Di Roma

Casa Di Roma
Ranked #21 of 140 Restaurants in Meriden
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I was driving by and noticed that a new restaurant had opened up, so I thought I'd give it a try. I had a shrimp and linguine special that was out of this world. It was a good size portion with lots of shrimp. I have been back a few times since my first visit and I've had a meatball grinder and pizza, both of which were excellent! You can taste that the ingredients are fresh, the place is very clean and the staff is very friendly. Overall I've had excellent experiences all three times I've been here.

1  Thank Shawn H

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I attened a ribbon cutting event here. I was extremely impressed on the quality and assortment of pizzas, salads etc. Extensive menu. Family owned extremely helpful staff. Very clean. Sit down, take out or delivery. Well worth a try.

Been to Casa Di Roma? Share your experiences!