“LOVED IT!!!”

Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Meriden
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel and room were so clean, which was a godsend... all too often hotels are dirty and gross. The staff was so sweet and accommodating, especially Jasmine she was awesome!!!. I loved being able to cook like I was at home. It was convent to everything. I would recommend to anyone, affordable and a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden

Reviewed July 28, 2013

After having to switch hotels because of a horrible experience, my family and I stayed here and really enjoyed it. It wasa home away from home. We were able to cook and have meals together, and the hotel is right down the street from a park which was wonderful for the kids. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are on business or have a family. Will definitely go back!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jessica F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Jessica - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at a different hotel; however, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great stay in the end. The staff and I are very proud to know that you found our hotel to be your "home away from home" and that you enjoyed our location. It was a pleasure having you and your family stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few Extended stays on the east coast due to business. This one surpasses many with its cleanliness. Definitely in the top three. Reasonably priced and warm and welcoming. But the staff here is wonderful. The front desk clerk Kaitlyn went out of her way to accomodate. She was wonderful. Even the housekeepers are great. I believe Ursula was her name she very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Lakisha - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and how friendly our staff was to you during your stay, especially Kaitlyn.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very nice hotel. Easy to get to and the staff was very helpful. Room was clean, bed comfortable and the idea of a small kitchen, especially if staying more than one night, is a plus. My room faced the highway and even though there was a tree buffer i heard the traffic when the window was open. Once I closed the window the noise went away.

Room Tip: Rooms on side away from highway would be quieter. I did not mind because I live on a busy street so...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the well-equipped kitchen and bedding in your room. As well, I am very happy that you found our location to be convenient.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hi I am so pleased to recommend this extended stay to all travelers. I am a traveling nurse and I have been in some very unpleasant places. The housekeeping staff here are excellent! The desk staff are friendly and Jose the maintenance engineer is very pleasant and knowledgeable always willing to help.
I am possibly extending here and I am thankful to be in such a pleasant feels like home place. Kudos to Extended Stay America!

Room Tip: I am in the middle of a hall and even though there a animals allowed here I hear very little noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Sharma - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and staff.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for almost 1 year on an extended assignment. I have been here through the renovations and this past winter's extreme storms. All I can say is...this hotel is great. It has been like a "home away from home"! From the day of my first reservation on the phone till today the staff has been excellent! They are always willing to help in anyway possible to make us comfortable. The rooms are newly updated and very clean and the staff works overtime to keep the facility sparkling inside and out. The rates are reasonable and the location is fabulous for travelers with access to highways right down the street. The hotel is quite pleasant with a private atmosphere since it is located up on a hill surrounded by trees and also great views of the area mountains on one side. This is a great place to stay and I recommend this hotel to anyone coming into this area.

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm glad that we provided you with a clean and comfortable stay here in Meriden. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The improvements are well worth the investment. The beds were comfortable. We had been there before and our non-smoking room had the odor of smoke. We had had a shower that had a broken shower head. There was only coffee during the week. We looked for other places to stay and selected Homewood Suites in Wallingford. Extended Stay is better if you want two beds instead of a king size bed with the living room. It is a good value. The breakfast is a good idea. There is less information about what is provided and what is not. You can ask for anything but it would be nice if the list that used to be at the front desk of you choices was still there. Also it is not as clear about when you need to put your garbage is the room that is available.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am glad that you our grab and go breakfast; however, I apologize that the shower head in your bathroom was in need of repair and for the slight odor in your room. I met with the staff, and we will be sure to take the necessary precautions to ensure that these issues are not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at hme@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.