“What a place to stay”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Meriden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Brooklyn
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Service was wondeful. The room immaculate. Location was great. I loved that fact the room was so clean. I really felt safe. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
FYI: The girl at the front desk, I believe her name is Tanya (not sure of the spelling) but she has such a great personality.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Amit A, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Lisa H,

Thank you so so much for your recent review of the Hawthorn Suites in Meriden, CT. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms to your expectations. We would love to host you again during your next trip to Meriden, CT.

I will be sure to share this with Tania & the rest of the team.

Granville, New York
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I love this place! It is clean, quiet, and comfortable. For the money, it out classes many higher priced hotels. I have never stayed in a $300.00 per night hotel, so I don't know what that would be like, but this hotel has all the luxury I need when on the road. We stayed there several days and I hated to leave. One suggestion; don't rent a room for the breakfast. I have never found a hotel with a breakfast that was truly good. This room had stove, frig., microwave, toaster, sink, dishwasher and all dishes and utensils needed to cook and maintain myself for the duration. How many places will do that for $80.00/night.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paul L
Dear Mr. Paul L,

There's no better validation for us that we're doing our jobs correctly other than to receive reviews such as yours. Thank you so much for your review of the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Meriden, CT. Our current breakfast selections are: Bagels, Muffins, English Muffin, French Toast, Bread, scrambled eggs with bacon or sausage, biscuits, waffles, yogurt, cereal, milk (2%, 1% & chocolate), tea & coffee.

You did mention that you were not too impressed with the breakfast. Please do let me know what else we should be doing differently as far as adding more appealing stuff to our breakfast selection? We would love to hear from you in hopes to improve all aspects of our performance.

Birmingham
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I found our 2 week stay comfortable and cosy. Our room was clean and fresh. The breakfast was good; there was something for everyone. The facilities were also good; the room came equipped with all the things you would need in order to make full use of the kitchenette. My husband enjoyed the gym and I loved spending time with him at the gazebo on summer nights. Having the laundry facilities was very convenient for us also. The staff were courteous; particularly Tanisha (breakfast attendant) she always had a welcoming smile and a positive energy. The general Manager Amit deserves ample recognition also; he was extremely accommodating. He went out of his way to help everytime and it was always a pleasure to engage in a conversation with him. My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much and found that the location was perfect for our needs, as it was close to the highways and had plenty of choice for food within minutes (via car). I would highly recommend this hotel and would love to stay again.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Mrs_Lela-Ismail
Dear Ms. Ismail,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Hawthorn Suites in Meriden, CT. It was such a pleasure having you guys with us. I did enjoy our talks as well and I'm glad we had someone from UK come visit us as now we have all the international convertor kits available for any other guest who needs it. Please thank your husband as well for letting me know about the crowd funding website out of UK.

I will be sure to share your review with Taneisha and the rest of the staff members. We look forward to hosting you again during your next visit to CT.

Aarora@wyndham.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meriden
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
Hampton Inn Meriden - Wallingford
Homewood Suites Wallingford-Meriden
Four Points by Sheraton Meriden
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Meriden

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden? Share your experiences!