Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Meriden Inn(Meriden)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenqueen suitebreakfast servicehousekeeping staffstaying at this hotelbed was comfortablenice place to staygreat roomfitness centeroatmealhome away from homenew havenoff the highwaykitchenettedishwasherpillowsct
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amit A, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Reviewed November 13, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amit A, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Reviewed November 10, 2013

It has been 1 week and counting since I stayed and my credit card still haven't been credited not to mention I was over charged. And the fact that the clerk told me my reservations was made with a credit card number that isn't my card number I used..so I'm extremely pissed!

• Stayed: November 2013
Amit A, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review about your stay. I'm so sorry to hear that you were not happy with the credit card hold. These holds usually drop within a day or 2 and are an industry norm. Please reach out to me at my email or call the hotel at your earliest convenience so we can ensure that the hold has been removed and do whatever we can to help you out.

Again, I'm really sorry for this and hope that you will give us another chance in the future. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Amit Arora
Aarora@wyndham.com

Reviewed November 6, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Amit A, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were very comfortable at Hawthorn and are so glad to have a place to stay when we visit family. It is a great home away from home.We will definitely stay with you when we are in CT to visit family. Sorry we missed the hot breakfast but know it will be up and running when we return in June 2014. Our granddaughter will be graduating from High School and we will need a place to stay. It will definitely be Hawthorn Suites. Everyone made us feel at home.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
HawthornSuitesCT, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Hello Judith,

Thank you so much for your rave review of the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham. I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. The breakfast will definitely be up and running in the next few days and we're all very excited about it. We at the Hawthorn Suites are looking forward to welcoming you back in June 2014 for your granddaughter's graduation.

Warm regards,