We had stayed there before, under the previous ownership. Wyndham certainly seems to be refurbishing, though keeping prices reasonable. Will be better once they get beakfast organized, though since we all have suites it's maybe not a priority. Can't argue with the location, which is a major reason we like it: 3 minutes to I-91 or Wilbur Cross Parkway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home at our recently renovated Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden pet-friendly hotel, located off Interstate 91, in the center of the business districts of Meriden, Wallingford and Cromwell. Our Meriden, CT hotel is the best choice for extended stay travelers with convenient amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access, fully-equipped kitchens and over-sized executive desks in every suite. We're pleased to offer our guests deluxe, newly renovated accommodations for a relaxing business trip or visit to the Hartford, CT region, as well as host three Manager Receptions every week. Break a sweat in our fitness center or enjoy free hot breakfast in our renovated breakfast room daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Meriden Hotel Meriden
- Candlewood Meriden
- Meriden Candlewood Suites