This hotel is the best location if you are visiting Meriden, Wallingford, Southington and Bristol. Having the access of I91 and I691 is great. Even while shopping at Corbins Corner and Clinton Crossings did not take long to get there.
The only drawback was that there were not any sports channels on the TV's other than ESPN. My husband enjoys baseball and football and this hotel lacks this accommodation. The TV's could be upgraded as well. Picture quality was not that great.
Would recommend this hotel with families as it is very reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home at our recently renovated Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden pet-friendly hotel, located off Interstate 91, in the center of the business districts of Meriden, Wallingford and Cromwell. Our Meriden, CT hotel is the best choice for extended stay travelers with convenient amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access, fully-equipped kitchens and over-sized executive desks in every suite. We're pleased to offer our guests deluxe, newly renovated accommodations for a relaxing business trip or visit to the Hartford, CT region, as well as host three Manager Receptions every week. Break a sweat in our fitness center or enjoy free hot breakfast in our renovated breakfast room daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Meriden Hotel Meriden
- Candlewood Meriden
- Meriden Candlewood Suites