We hadn't been to Foxwoods in quite a while. We stayed on the 19th floor in a gorgeous room overlooking the valley and pool. The room was amazing....comfortable bed, great bathroom and spacious. And CLEAN! We stayed in the tower the whole night (we didn't venture to the other area of the hotel) which had some nice shops and restaurants. The Red Lantern was fantastic. The only thing we didn't like was the pool setup. We thought the pool was a bit small and there were so many lounge chairs crowded together, there was barely any space to walk. Also, they try to do this Vegas style daytime pool thing which we just don't care for. Honestly, they should have another pool for people that don't want to be a part of that kind of scene. All in all it was a great experience and we liked it so much better than Atlantic City; much better quality and clientele.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket