The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Two Trees Inn(Mashantucket)
View Hotel
Bellissimo Grande Hotel(North Stonington)
View Hotel
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
View Hotel
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
Mohegan Sun(Uncasville)
1,508 results
All reviewsfox towerdirector's suiteproducer suiteoutdoor poolcorner roomlong walkfloor to ceiling windowsmain casinotanger outletswalk in showermini barhigh floorresort feenice roomcasino flooralta stradagrand pequot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I am a complete hotel snob and the new Fox Tower formerly MGM was great. The room was very clean and modern. The bathroom was equally as clean and nice. I had read some bad reviews that said there was peeling wallpaper, etc, but we didn't experience anything like that. Everything was beautiful. We were on the 18th floor. We really enjoyed our time at the new Fox Tower and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Came for a few days with my son. Stayed at the former MGM which is now called Fox Tower. Spring Breakers were everywhere. Drunk, disorderly and disrespectful. A group stayed in a hotel room adjacent to ours. Parties, slamming doors, obscenities and loud music from 8pm-4:30 am. Called security 5 times. No answer last two calls. Drunken 20-somethings slumped in hallways and throughout the hotel. The Shrine Night Club had some kind of spring break special.

Other guests had similar complaints. Now I understand why the rooms were discounted. Never come during spring break. I asked to be moved to a different part of the resort but they could not accommodate my request. Just a nightmare.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Cory M, Front Office Manager at The Fox Tower at Foxwoods, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Good afternoon radiiochick, My Name is Cory Merriman and I am the Front Office Manager at The Fox Tower. Please accept my apologies for the uncomfortable situations you encountered during your last visit. Please know that we are working on ways to control these type of situations. I would like you to contact me directly when you plan to return to our property so I can work with you in blocking your room and planning your stay. Thank you for your candid feedback, I look forward to hearing from you.

Cory Merriman
Front Office Manager - The Fox Tower
(860)312-8759

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is a very satisfying property. The room was well appointed and fully equipped except it lacked a room safe.

There was no information about restaurants, shops or other features that might be available; hopefully this will change by our next visit.

We were on the 24th floor with a magnificent view of southeastern Connecticut. During the early morning hours we were awakened by water pouring down on us from above. The staff moved us to another equal room several floors lower. At 6 am in the morning, after finally getting back to sleep, a cleaning crew was in the hallway with an industrial sized vacuum cleaning the rug. Needless to say it woke us up, at first the operator did not want to stop but after my suggesting she call her supervisor she ceased.

Upon check out we replayed the overnight events to the front desk manager was asked about some compensation as a result of the mishap; she said that they would give us a complimentary night equal in value to what we had. This was perfectly acceptable.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to have great views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SUNYWorldwide
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is the second time we stayed at the hotel/casino . The service and accomodations were excellent. I always leave a tip for the houskeeper for a properly cleaned room but this is the first time I have ever had the houskeeper leave me a thank you note and also thank me in person for the gratuity. That could be good lesson for other hotels to emulate as it lets you know that it is genuinely appreciated. The only negative I have about the hotel is that there is only one casual restaurant and one gourmet restaurant. Even though though the connection to the other hotels is indoor, the walk is long and can be hard on anyone with physical problems. I can say that Juniors Restaurant in the MGM is a great place to eat based on the qualityand quantity of their servings. The wait staff and all others are very pleasant and make it very enjoyable to eat there.
Even so, more choices would be nicer rather than the small food court they have. The casino is rather small but you can go to the other hotel casinos which are much larger . I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor especially for the view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank awesomebillfans
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed that the MGM Grand for one Saturday night. The room was above average, but the bathroom was extremely nice, great shower, all glass/tile/granite, great vanity, soaps/shampoo etc from a local spa-nice touch. Ordered room service and it came quick. Great stay. Would go again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple