I have stayed at the MGM on two of my last four trips to Foxwoods. While it is a longer walk than the other hotels (especially since I am a poker player) it is worth it- especially when you have a director's suite! The linens are so much better at this property, and it has a feeling of luxury missing at the other on site hotels. The gym is well equipped and the outdoor and indoor pools both look lovely (have not tried them). I did find it odd (and inconvenient) that in order to go to the show my photo I'd- not something I usually carry when going to work out. The only food I have eaten at MGM is cappuccino and gelato, both or which were tasty.
I would stay here again for sure, worth the extra walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket