We stayed at MGM this past month for a couple of nights. The room was very nice and the bed was really comfortable. (Not that you stay in your room that much but it is nice to have a very comfy bed.) It is alittle away from the rest of the casinos but if you don't mind a little walk to the others than you'll be fine. I love a good cup of coffee in the morning and the only place to get one is Juniors which was okay. Dunkin and Panera are on the other side of the resort also. They should have some other options when it comes to light lunches and such on the MGM side but I did like the casino. And FYI, if you stay on the weekend expect young drunk adults all over the place. They hang at the Shrine and boy they were intoxicated!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket