We're not gamblers so going to a place known for gambling seems counterproductive.
We've stayed at the MGM Grand almost 7 times in the last 12 months. It is our "get out of town" night out when we can get a night away from our son.
Sooner or later all adults need "adult time."
Restaurants are superb. Accommodations equally so. The staff could not be nicer and more helpful. I've traveled ALL over the world...this is a first class place and these are first class people
Is it more expensive than staying at the tic-tac motel and eating at the local fast food joint? Well yeah... pull out the sport coat and tie and she'll wear heels....eat and drink to your hearts content, walk 20 feet to the elevator and you are "home." Get room service to send up coffee the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket