On our most recent trip to Foxwoods, we tried the Directors Suite at MGM. This suite has a comfortable jacuzzi tub with a window overlooking the forest, a nice bathroom with two sinks, and sitting area with a separate bedroom . Large glass windows in both the sitting area and the bedroom which had a view of the mountain/forest/road in front of MGM. The room also included a desk and a refrigerator. The drapes allow for a very dark bedroom if light bothers you and you like to sleep in in the morning. Room was on a high floor (27) which we recommend so you don't hear the parking garage or highway noise. The spa was fabulous. We only used the gym, which was the best we have seen. Several treadmills were available as well as weights. Towels and complimentary bottled water is provided. There is no charge to use the gym, but it costs 15.00 dollars to use the pool/hot tub area. MGM also charges a 12.95 resort fee a night which does not include use of the pool or spa, but it does include the gym. It also means you receive complimentary bottled water in your room, a daily newspaper and free wifi which is fair. Food is a little expensive. Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would definitely try it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket