The MGM Grand is a great place. It is very well appointed and the staff are all very accommodating. The only heads-up would be for older people with walking problems.
The MGM is off to one side of the Foxwoods complex that includes several hotels, many restaurants, and numerous shops. If you are a senior, or have ambulatory issues, it is a very good walk and not one that you may want to do several times a day.
But, the hotel is great, and may be worth the walk. One other side note, there is no pool at the hotel. They have a spa, but it is not complementary for hotel guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket