Last year we stayed at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had such a great time we did it again this year. The entire Foxwoods property is an amazing place but the MGM is just a bit nicer. We stayed in Director Suite what an amazing room probably one of the nicest rooms we have ever stayed in. Check in was fast, easy and very friendly. The staff left us chocolate strawberries in our room for our wedding anniversary, just like last year nice touch. My only regret is that we only stayed for one night, maybe next year two nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket