We've been here for the second time this year in december 2012. Again we were not disappointed. The room are good size and really clean. Last time we were on floor 24th on forest side. This time we were on 29th floor road side. I do prefer forest side because the only thing you can see is trees every were. It is calm. For people who prefer action, the road side would be better. If you are a casino player it is a very good place. You can have access to 2 others casinos without going outside. You have to go to Mohegan sun casino which is about 20 minutes drive. Good time and a lot of fun!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying at the AAA Four Diamond Fox Tower is everything you've imagined. As soon as you step into the circular lobby, all your senses become engaged. You see the modern design. You hear the upbeat music. You can't wait to taste, touch and experience all the incredible shopping and entertainment options. And it gets even better when you arrive at your beautifully appointed room and meet our ever-accommodating team. A visit to the incomparable G Spa and grand outdoor pool make the fantasy complete. The Fox Tower isn't just a hotel. It's a dream come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fox Tower at Foxwoods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Hotel Mashantucket
- Mgm Grand At Foxwoods Mashantucket