“Good customer service”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stopped for a hamburger in the afternoon, and the burger was not made as requested. The waiter and manager both rushed my burger back into the kitchen and had them cook another one right away. I was impressed by the professional way they responded. Good atmosphere and food.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had a nice dinner at Cedars. Have eaten at David Burke and Craft and I prefer Cedars over both of them. Quality steaks and service.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We celebrated my daughters 21st birthday with twenty family & friends. Our waiter took very good care of this large party. Everyone enjoyed their meals & drinks. We ordered a cake from the casino bakery. the cake was okay, way too big but unable to order smaller size and expensive. The restaurant cut and served the cake for us and packaged up the leftovers.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I and another couple went out to dinner here for my 30th birthday this past september.It was our first time eating here. It was a saturday night so i made reservations about a month or so in advance because i figured it would be busy on an saturday. We had a reservation for 6:30 and arrived there a couple minutes before but were not seated for a good half hour if not longer. It wasnt that bad beacuse we just got a drink in the bar but considering we had reservations I thought we would be seated quicker. Our friends had an appitizer I think the jumbo shrimp we passed on the app. I had already read the menu online so I new there was a charge for any additional sides so that was not a suprise when we recieved the bill. My husband got the fillet and baked potato and I got the surf and turf. The portions were pretty good but my fillet I had ordered medium it came out med rare bleeding in the middle so I did not eat pretty much half of my steak. I wasnt going to send it back because everyone else would be done eating by the time i got my dinner so i just ate it. The lobster on the other hand was delishous. As I mentioned before it was my 30th bday and the other couple we were with anniversay which I told them this on the phone when i made reservations but they did nothing special for this. I was not expecting any thing to crasy but a small dessert or something like that would have been nice. Overall the dinner was pretty good but I would probably not return here there are too many other resturants to choose from in the area.

1  Thank model-c
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ate in the lounge at a table with friends before going to a great show at Comix. We should have ordered the three course Prix Fixe menu $75 as opposed to the steak salad and lobster roll with one drink each for $74. Food was perfect. The steak very tender, lobster roll fresh with buttered and toasted roll, and drinks with a generous pour. The service was fast. The view of the sunset over the forest was lovely. Only complaint was with four rude customers who stationed themselves around the lounge to pounce on the next available table! Unfortunately, it was ours and they were going to seat themselves before the waitstaff could clear and reset the table! My friend told them not to take the waitresses tip!