“Great Food and Drinks. Great Experience.”
Review of Cedars Steak House

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I have been here many times and have never been dissapointed. The lobster tails with stuffing as well as the Filet are always cooked to perfection and the sides are also very good. The drinks are strong and priced well. BY FAR it's my favorite place to eat at Foxwoods. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank dek1980

Reviewed January 5, 2013

At the Foxwoods complex, Cedars is the steak house to visit at lunchtime. Only the lounge is open for lunch, and features soups and sandwiches primarily. The shaved prime rib sandwich is incredible - served with fries of sweet potato fries, it is huge and delicious. At $18 each, it isn;t cheap - but you will walk away saying it was money well spent.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Always excellent, always expensive. You will eat extremely well at Cedars, but don't expect a cheap tab. $31 for 8oz center-cut swordfish simply grilled is worth it to me, no other restaurant I have ever been to makes it as consistently excellent as Cedars and for that reason it is my birthday meal venue of choice.

1  Thank JoannahK_12
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We dined here on the night after Thanksgiving. Foxwoods had a 'deal' available on Friday nights whereby with each entree ordered you got a 'free' soup or salad. That was a nice touch. Four of our party had steak or prime rib and two of us had fish. Delicious food! The wait staff are attentive and friendly. The wine was very good too. We shared a couple of desserts and all left feeling satisfied and happy. The prices are a bit on the high side but some of us had 'player's comps' to use, so it wasn't so terrible. We come here every year with our friends and are happy we do.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We dined here on Thanksgiving evening while staying overnight at Foxwoods. The atmosphere is very nice and service was excellent (both friendly and accommodating). My husband and I had the turkey dinner with sides, soup and dessert. He enjoyed the turkey dinner a bit more than me. It was mainly dark meat, which I do not eat, and I did not care for the stuffing or cranberry relish. The rest of the meal was wonderful and I would definitely go back and try the other options they have on the menu. Overall, a very good meal.