“Pricey but fresh”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 2 and 214
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Menu prices a bit steep here. The portions are nice. Nothing we couldn't finish. Everything is a la carte. Lamb chops $40. Salmon tasty was $24, steaks from $30 up....

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Food was good, service was also very good. There was a slight problem at our table, but the manager came over and made it up to us, which was very good. He did something that I feel should happen a lot more.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We went to Cedar's Steak House knowing it would be expensive but expecting a very good meal. We ordered a Porterhouse steak for $48.00, (it was the size of my hand) ,and a Surf and Turf dinner, (the lobster tail should have been thrown back into the water, it was so small) also $48.00...nothing else on the plate. We also ordered a 1/2 doz.. clams which came served on a plate, not on ice, just the plate. Come on!!!
Two club sodas and one dessert later, our check was approx. $135.00, before tip. I'm in the business and understand that I'm paying for the convience of being at the casino but my gosh...what a rip-off! !!! Except for the dessert, the food was mediocre to boot!!! Believe me it will never happen again! One positive note was the service. The waitress was very nice and attentive.
My advice...if you are driving up there, find a restaurant to eat at along the way because none of these casino restaurants deliver!!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

We've been going to Cedars Steakhouse for years. Can't ever remember having a bad meal. The last few times we tried something different......the roasted chicken with mushroom sauce. It was absolutely the best, moist, succulent dish I've ever had there.
Usually I would order the filet, which has always been terrific, but decided to try something different. My husband also tried the chicken, after hearing me rave about it previously. He loved it. We're going back next weekend and heading straight for the steakhouse. We've never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

My wifeand I have gone to Cedars restaurant many times. Always a great meal and friendly staff. "Frank" has always been very friendly and accomadating. Try the lobster bisque!