“Ok when breakfast in your room isn't an option!”
Review of Veranda Cafe

Veranda Cafe
Ranked #14 of 33 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The Veranda has a breakfast buffet, it's OK. The menu is adequate. Breakfast time is busy, wait staff always seems hurried. We prefer eating in our room....

There are newer reviews for Veranda Cafe

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We were staying at Foxwoods so the Veranda Café was an obvious choice for breakfast. We did not choose the buffet and ordered from the menu. The food was very good, but the service was slow. They appeared to be very understaffed. If we had chosen the buffet we are sure the impression would be different.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I like the variety on menu and food was very good. Angus burger was great and cooked just how I asked for it.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My husband and I ate here for Breakfast on a monday morning in February. The restaurant smelled like a dirty dish cloth! Kind of a sour musty smell. We arrived at 12:30 pm and did not have our order taken until 12;45pm. The food did not arrive at our table until 1:30 and they forgot one of my husbands eggs!
The restaurant was practically empty so there was no reason for that type of service!
It was a BAD experience and we won't be back!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

First visit in November I ordered the bagel, cream cheese and lox. Bagel was dry and stale and salmon was just ok. Returned in November with a group of friends and we all had the buffet. Food was mediocre and not worth the cost. Server was slow and impersonal the first visit but we had a sweetheart of waitress the last visit.