“Out of the ordinary”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
New York
“Out of the ordinary”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wonderful food and service. This was my first time at this California Pizza. Nice menu selection. Hard to choose what I wanted to eat. Ended up with very good chicken alfredo. I would certainly choose this again. It was plentiful to say the least. Not just a pizza joint.

• Visited June 2013

Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love the Tortilla soup! Very good service, and quick! My husband and I went here for dinner before the Alan Jackson concert on September 7th and the service was fast, friendly, and very good. Will absolutely visit here again.

Visited September 2013
Troy, New York
“A must if you are at Foxwoods.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great for a good meal and terrific drinks if you can pull yourself away from the casinos while at Foxwoods. The pizza is great as are the Blue Hawaiins.we have been here many times and find the service very good and extremely friendly.

Bethel, Connecticut
“So glad we stopped in!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

After the liquid pool party we were looking for a nice place to sit down and eat! So glad we glad this place a try !! The wait was supposed to me 10- 15 minutes so we sat at the bar! The bartender poured be an Asian plum martini and it was wonderful !! Best drink if the day-- a must try !! We only waited a few minutes and our table was ready! The pizza was very good --- we shared the basil pizza & pepperoni! Great food & service!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Creative menu but service in need of attention”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ordered takeout because the rest of my party was still out in the casino. The takeout counter is smack in the middle of the restaurant and there is no waiting area. I left for the ten minutes I was told the order would take, then came back and stood where I saw other people standing waiting for their orders. Smack in the middle of the restaurant. Finally kind of hunkered down in an empty booth to keep out of the way of servers running around. Hostess came up with a party of two and told me to move because they needed the booth for diners. I looked around at 15 to 20 empty tables and moved. I went to her station and asked her where I should be waiting for takeout. She told me it's not their "policy" to have people wait at tables and they were going to get busy. I looked at all the empty tables, noted them to her, and again asked where I should be waiting for my takeout order. She didn't have an answer for me. So I went back to the takeout counter and stood smack in the middle of the restaurant. Maybe they should have a small waiting area or give a more realistic time frame, like the half hour it really took.
As for the food, we had their version of hummus- white bean - not all that great, it was runny and the accompanying pita was on the sweet side. Wild mushroom pizza was good, nice assortment of sautéed mushrooms. Chicken lettuce wraps were described as spicy - ginger soy, were also very sweet. Butter cake for dessert- dense and unappealing, almost had a playdoh like texture. We would definitely do back for the pizza, bit never again for takeout, and if the same hostess is there I am turning right back around. She is horrible and really in the wrong business.

1 Thank LifeInTheGoLane