“A must if you are at Foxwoods.”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great for a good meal and terrific drinks if you can pull yourself away from the casinos while at Foxwoods. The pizza is great as are the Blue Hawaiins.we have been here many times and find the service very good and extremely friendly.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

After the liquid pool party we were looking for a nice place to sit down and eat! So glad we glad this place a try !! The wait was supposed to me 10- 15 minutes so we sat at the bar! The bartender poured be an Asian plum martini and it was wonderful !! Best drink if the day-- a must try !! We only waited a few minutes and our table was ready! The pizza was very good --- we shared the basil pizza & pepperoni! Great food & service!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ordered takeout because the rest of my party was still out in the casino. The takeout counter is smack in the middle of the restaurant and there is no waiting area. I left for the ten minutes I was told the order would take, then came back and stood where I saw other people standing waiting for their orders. Smack in the middle of the restaurant. Finally kind of hunkered down in an empty booth to keep out of the way of servers running around. Hostess came up with a party of two and told me to move because they needed the booth for diners. I looked around at 15 to 20 empty tables and moved. I went to her station and asked her where I should be waiting for takeout. She told me it's not their "policy" to have people wait at tables and they were going to get busy. I looked at all the empty tables, noted them to her, and again asked where I should be waiting for my takeout order. She didn't have an answer for me. So I went back to the takeout counter and stood smack in the middle of the restaurant. Maybe they should have a small waiting area or give a more realistic time frame, like the half hour it really took.
As for the food, we had their version of hummus- white bean - not all that great, it was runny and the accompanying pita was on the sweet side. Wild mushroom pizza was good, nice assortment of sautéed mushrooms. Chicken lettuce wraps were described as spicy - ginger soy, were also very sweet. Butter cake for dessert- dense and unappealing, almost had a playdoh like texture. We would definitely do back for the pizza, bit never again for takeout, and if the same hostess is there I am turning right back around. She is horrible and really in the wrong business.

1  Thank LifeInTheGoLane
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ever had a cross between Italin Mediteranian American food? It is so good and priced right. Sevice is very good.Try the spicy chinese spaghetti. Awsome!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We only had a 20 minute wait but it was well worth it! Great pizza and great cocktails. Our waitress was awesome and the value was great.