“Not even the coffee”

Junior's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Junior's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Trolly line Blvd
Description: Junior's is a Brooklyn haven in the Foxwoods casino resort serving a wide variety of American comfort foods. The walls are adorned with Brooklyn Dodgers memorabilla.
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went to juniors in Foxwoods in January,not a good experience.First off they have large windows with no shades so in the early morning hour no matter were you seat the sun blinds you.I ordered coffee with French toast. The French toast was dry and I have had better coffee in vending machines.To top it off they have the nerve to charge top dollar. Sorry but not my first visit,but will be my last.

2  Thank ln3

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Wherever we are at Foxwoods, we usually dine at Juniors. Food is almost always good. However, on our latest stop, I ordered the open faced turkey sandwich. I chose mashed potatoes as a side dish. 1. I would expect that if the turkey is covered in turkey gravy, the potatoes would also have turkey gravy. Not so. It was beef gravy, which, wasn't bad but I found it odd. 2. My sense is that the mashed potatoes were instant and not fresh. I'll come back, however I'll make other selections. One so-so experience will not keep me away.

1  Thank Gene N
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We always try to make Junior's a part of our trip to Foxwoods and our last visit was no exception to the quality of our dining experience. I always get the corned beef reuben and have never been disappointed. It is a huge sandwich so please remember to arrive hungry. My husband ordered the special of the day - a chicken pot pie - and it could have easily fed a family of 3. As others have mentioned, all portions are very substantial but this doesn't take away from the quality. The only downfall is that I never have room for dessert and you haven't lived until you have a piece of Junior's famous cheesecake.....it's the best! Looking forward to returning soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The only real place to eat a sit down breakfast at MGM Grand, Junior's serves its purpose. The food is ok, nothing special but not bad, the service can be spotty. We've had excellent service down to "missing" service. The prices are a bit high but given the portion sizes not out of line. All in all, it's ok

Reviewed March 5, 2012

If you don't want to donate all your Foxboro winnings to a restaurant just to have dinner, try Junior's. They are at the end of the MGM building, so if you are at Foxwoods, the exercise getting there and back will help you burn off some of the calories. Why go to the all you can eat pig trough at Foxwoods (where you might even have to wait in line) when one plate at Junior's will fill up a big appetite or easily feed two - - wish my wife and I had known this in advance. My Beef Goulash could have easily fed us both. My only wish is more peas, please. Like any place, they have strengths and weaknesses. I loved the complimentary pickles and cole slaw (so much healthier than rolls and so crisp and tasty) but avoid the onion rings. For dessert, the carrot cake is pretty good but how about a little cake with that frosting? But to repeat from the top, if you want a great place to eat at Foxwoods, Junior's is worth the walk. If you're at MGM? No brainer.