“Sublime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of David Burke Prime

David Burke Prime
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Mashantucket
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 2
Description: Celebrated Chef David Burke will bring his culinary expertise to Foxwoods Resort Casino, with the opening of David Burke Prime on July 9, 2008. All cuts of meat served at the restaurant will be imported directly from Creekstone Farms in Kentucky and dry-aged for 28 to 75 days in the restaurant’s in-house dry-aging room. In addition, David Burke Prime will offer thousands of bottles of premium wine from around the world. Located on the hotel level of Grand Pequot Tower in Foxwoods Resort Casino, the 13,000-square-foot steakhouse will seat 280 people and feature a 35-foot tall wine tower escalating up three stories to the casino level. In addition, the restaurant will include a 28-seat bar and 1,700-square-foot private banquet area, accommodating up to 100 people. Similar to David Burke’s Primehouse in Chicago, which was just voted Best Steakhouse in Chicago, David Burke Prime will feature an aging room with walls lined in imported pink Himalayan rock salt, crafted here in the U.S.
New York
“Sublime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I never use the word "sublime" to describe anything, however, this restaurant is awesome. The waitstaff is very knowledgeable. They dry-aged steaks are amazing. I recommend the 55 day. It is worth the money - trust me. The popover at the beginning of the meal is fantastic. As far as sides go - the mac and cheese is amazing, steak fries are great, and the spinach is nice and garlicky. I had flourless cake for dessert and it was divine.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Had lunch there on Saturday ordered from the prefix menu had prime rib which was okay I have had better the baked potato was very dry and old very disappointed the service was good very expensive to eat there I would not recommend it there are other places to eat steak at Foxwoods primarily at Cedars restaurant service is always bad blood there in the selection is outstanding

Boston, Massachusetts
“Food is great!!!! But customer service could improve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I was in CT for a sales rally with my company and saw the ad for Lobster Monday and decided to have dinner there with a friend. The hostess looked overwhelmed, didn't have a smile on all night, and resented any question that was asked of her. You figure with such a large group coming in, she would be all smile so you would want to come back. Finally got our table 1 hour later, just to have a snob for a waiter...no matter what we asked, he had an attitude. Finally, Cassie, the waitress who was waiting on us along with him made our experience so much better. She made sure that our dinner was great. Absolutely pleasant to us and the rest of the evening went well. Our dishes were great, and would definitely recommend the place but be sure to call and make a reservation.

Visited February 2014
Middletown, Connecticut
“Not impressed AT ALL”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Made reservations before a comedy show weeks in advance here and arrived to ciaos. Waited about 30 minutes in a sea of angry people who also had reservations and weren't be sat. I patiently waited as getting upset is a waste to me but of course there was one couple that had rsvp after us but the manager had to sit because they were so angry. It was pretty tough getting the attention of the hostess and trying to hear them call your name. After FINALLY being sat, we remained along at our table for about 10 minutes.. Waiter finally came and I asked what all the ciaos was about and he responded that it's usually like this on the weekends...he took our wine order but never gave us menus (guess the hostess was suppossed to) so waited another 10 minutes to order while trying to fill up on the disappointing bread which is completely hollow inside. I don't usually complain about price but sorry for the experience and food, it is VERY expensive here. Couldn't find a bottle of wine cheaper than $80 and although steak was good, the experience was not. At the end you get a cheap complimentary plate of cotton candy. Sorry but it was totally lame to me. Only reason why we HAD to come here is because Craftsteak is closed down for construction of the mall. I would NOT come back or recommend this place. It's also not as fancy as you would think for the kind of money you'll be dropping.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive, but some of the best food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

David Burke Prime Steakhouse is an extremely expensive restaurant. I think i spent $150 for me and my girlfriend one time and that is with only a $30 bottle of wine. However, the food is always delicious ! I always get the Prime Rib because the meat just melts in your mouth ! The piece is definitely a great one. I also like how the baked potatoes are about the size of a football! I can never finish the darn things. Also, they give you these gigantic popovers as bread and those literally melt in your mouth ! One of my favorite appetizers to get was the Blue Cheese Mac n' Cheese ! To die for !!! Unfortunately, they change the menu up all the time and they didn't have it on there last time. Regardless, you must check this place out if you're looking to spend some $$ on a nice restaurant with your significant other. Whenever we go to Foxwoods, we always make sure we eat here at least once ! Tip: If you're looking to save some money and experience the restaurant, then go there during the week before 5pm and ask for the special $5 burger ! It's a great deal !

• Visited February 2013