Two Trees Inn
$389
$206
GardenInn.com
Bellissimo Grande Hotel(North Stonington)
$123
$109
Hilltop Inn & Suites(North Stonington)
$119
$111
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
$239
Residence Inn
Cedar Park Inn And Suites(North Stonington)
$79
QualityInn
Grand Pequot Tower(Mashantucket)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe grillshuttle busrainmaker casinoruns every minutesthird floormain casinoindoor poola king size bedcoffee makerroom was clean and comfortableminute drivemidnightgamblingconnecticutslots
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Two Trees Inn at Foxwoods for a one-night visit to the casino. The staff at the front desk was courteous, and check in was quick and easy. The room was clean, and the bedding was crisp and new. The bathroom was not new, but it was spotless.
The shuttle to the casino runs every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day, and the ride is under five minutes long.
The dining area was attractive, but we did not eat there.
The pool was decent, but the exercise room was really small.
The courtyard had a pretty garden.
Overall, it was clean, comfortable, and convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GraceM8595
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've stayed in the area of this hotel over the years for many room nights. Never had I thought to consider this hotel. I needed a room for 1 night and searched discount hotel sites, and this hotel came up for a Sunday night room, one night only, at $77! I was surprised at how inexpensive it was comparatively. I read several reviews and it seemed like I was taking a chance (I read where rooms were dirty, bathrooms unsanitary, noise, etc). I arrived and was very pleased. Front desk was courteous and pleasant. My room was in building 'B'. The room seemed freshly remodeled and very attractive in grey and blue. The bed and bedding was comparable to one at a Hampton Inn (which I'm very pleased with). Noise? I heard none. And, my biggest pet peeve is the doors slamming, due to tension on them when someone leaves the room. This place makes you actually close your own door.....gently! This was a plus! No more random slamming doors all night long! I had a cocktail and sandwich in the bar/lounge at 930pm. Service was very good and there were about a dozen guests in there watching soccer and enjoying themselves. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would recommend to others and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Two Trees Inn. We had a Junior Deluxe suite which allowed us to travel with our two young daughters and mother in law. The living room area had it's own air conditioning unit separate from the bedroom which was great. We also enjoyed the breakfast at the restaurant onsite. We hope tp come back again in the future.

Room Tip: I read reviews about the chlorine smell on the ground floor by the pool, which is exactly where our room was located and we did not have any issues at all. Tthere ar two doors separating the rooms from the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank kmq2000
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have stayed here at the Two Trees Inn previously and find it to be comfortable and relaxing.
Easy and fast check in, convenient parking, friendly desk staff and clean accommodations
The bed is comfortable, and the room is clean and updated.
Bus service runs every 10 minutes or so and takes you to the next door casino, or you can take the casino trail and walk, (about 5 minutes)
All and all a nice hotel, and have no complaints.
Would certainly return and recommend to others..

Room Tip: first floor is convenient to the parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Still waiting for AC parts for home. Any port in a storm. The exhaust fan in bath was really loud. The hotel was really nice. Rural setting. Bed comfy. Bowl flush also from hell. Loud. Bus to Foxwoods Casino every ten min. Ten min trip. No food.choices on premises. Just one restaurant. Food passable. Probably woulden't go back. Steve

Stayed: July 2014