“Foxwoods Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Mashantucket
Everett, Massachusetts
“Foxwoods Hotel”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is very clean, modern. I've stayed there a few times and have not been disappointed. This time we had a mini suite and please with it. The only thing was the TV in the outside room. It was extremely slow

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marian G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This hotel provided a very nice stay. I slept like a baby, the bed was so comfortable! The location was convenient, and the 24 hour shuttle was great! The staff was ok, and the lounge was relaxing with the fire place. I gave 4 stars and not 5 because the bathroom could use some light renovation and the hotel smelled like cigarette smoke in some areas. I didn't get to enjoy the pool, gym or restaurant so I can't comment on them.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank LadyNakMuay
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have not stayed at this property, but we received a mailing from Foxwoods promoting a 2 night stay at the two trees for no charge Monday through Thursdays in June 2014. We called as soon as we received it and were told nothing was available, but if we wanted to upgrade for a additional fee per night, they could get us a room. It sounds like a bait and switch deal to get you to the resort.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank V9331PVTraveler
Michelle B, Front Office Manager at Two Trees Inn, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
A number of our guests book a fair amount of time in advance and on the date(s) you are requesting it seems we only have suites remaining to book. When this occurs we are happy to permit the complimentary deluxe room promotion to be applied towards the suite in our best attempt to accommodate your request. If you would like assistance in finding a date(s) which has availability open to book one of our deluxe rooms I may be contacted directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Travelers are raving about these Mashantucket hotels

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed May 16, 2014

It's a hotel, minutes away from the casino, no complaints there. My only complaints were the same pile of dog poop that sat in the middle of the sidewalk by the gazebo for the 4 days I was there and that when ~ 40 college kids decided to have an apple pie fight and bang on everyone's doors at 4 in the morning nothing was done about it. You would this with the amount of cameras in this hotel something would have been done immediately. Apple Pie was stuck to the walls, doors and floor everywhere.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for recognizing the benefit of our location. Additionally I appreciate your effort in bringing your concerns to our attention as our guests’ comfort is of the upmost importance. It appears we were not given the opportunity to assist you with either of these highly unusual matters while you on property as I’m not showing a record of having previously received your concerns. If you are interested I would like the chance to assist you. At your convenience I may be contacted directly.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed at the Two Trees Inn on Friday, May 9, and there were four of us in a king suite. The main room had two queen beds, a TV (that didn't work) and a bathroom, separated from the living area , which had another TV(that did work) and a pull out couch(OUCH!!).

When we arrived, we paid for the room with casino credit, which included the hotel's resort fee of $16.50 per hight, and tax. They took my credit card for a deposit for security, pretty standard, however, as of today, there is still a hold on there from them for $100. and they said they explained this at check in and NO THEY DID NOT! Hopefully, this gets squared away and removed by the end of the week. The rooms were very clean, the shower was hot, and there was a TV in the big room that didn't work when we got back from the casino at midnight, so we called down to the front desk, and VOILA , they had it repaired within 30minutes. All in All, we would stay here again, as the room was fine for what we wanted, which was only a place to lay our heads briefly, in between the casino. It would have been more stars, if it had not been for these other issues. Next time, we may try the old MGM, or the Pequot Towers, which are more luxurious, and more what I am looking for when I am traveling.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the check in desk, otherwise, you are most definitely walking a long way.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynne M
I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and you realize the positive aspects of our property despite the issues you encountered. Your feedback is valuable as I am interested in preventing future occurrences. I would be grateful if you would be willing to contact me directly and provide me with your reservation information which will allow me the opportunity to personally follow up with the matters you brought to our attention.
Fairhaven
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Two Trees Inn this past weekend and we were pleasantly surprised by the recent room renovations that are being made. Our room had just been finished, and the bulky furniture is gone, replaced with sleek, clean, light colored headboard and end tables. Also gone is the bulky tv unit, which makes the room look and feel a lot larger. They even have the plug for the coffee pot located outside this unit, so you no longer have to make your morning beverage in the bathroom! I appreciate the fact that you can open the windows at this Inn to let in the fresh morning or evening air, while looking over the beautiful grounds. We had beautiful weather, so we really enjoyed this amenity. It really is a charming Inn, with shuttle buses to the casinos or a walking trail, if you prefer. The desk clerk was very accommodating to our room request and helped make this one of our best visits ever.

Room Tip: They have a non-smoking unit, so if you are not a smoker, request a room in this building.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Sandra Q
Michelle B, Front Office Manager at Two Trees Inn, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
I am thrilled you were pleased with your recently renovated room. We carefully considered our guests' valuable feedback when planning our improvements and it is wonderful to hear your positive reaction. I also greatly appreciate your recognition of our employee's efforts. If you would be at all willing to contact me I would like to request your reservation information to provide me with the capability of acknowledging the guest service of the front desk agent who assisted you during your visit. At your convenience I may be reached directly by my email address mbutler@foxwoods.com
NY,NY
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Great location and shuttle buses provided to the casinos. The rooms are average and nothing to brag about but much cheaper than staying at casino hotels. Clean and quaint. We had a suite which was comfortable but not luxurious. Easy to park which is a plus. Close to everything from casinos to Mystic Seaport. They have deals from time to time that you can't pass up so join their mailing list. Great option if you want to visit casinos and not spend a fortune on accommodations

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank michygal05
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mashantucket
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,537 reviews
Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods
Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods
#3 of 4 in Mashantucket

Been to Two Trees Inn? Share your experiences!