- My room had terrible cigarette smoke damage. The smoke smell in the room and hallway was so bad that my husband and I will have to get our coats and clothes dry cleaned after just staying one night. The whole hotel is suppose to be non-smoking.
- Outdated bathroom
- Overall the room and hotel was very depressing and dingy. My husband and I could not wait to check out.
- Considering the hotel isn't connected to the any of the casinos, it was pretty pricey for what you get. I would rather stay at MGM which has comparable rates.
- Had mediocre breakfast at hotel restaurant
24 hour shuttle service to each of the casinos that runs every 20 minutes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For those who love the thrill and rush of the casino and also relish the quiet and relaxation of a premier hotel, we’ve created the ideal mix with Two Trees Inn. Located just moments away from all of the amazing entertainment venues, restaurants, shops and spas at Foxwoods, Two Trees Inn is the quintessential country inn complete with a restaurant, bar and heated indoor pool. You can soak in all the excitement and adrenaline of the main resort and in one short complimentary shuttle ride find yourself in an oasis of tranquility. Now, that’s the best of both worlds. Additional costs for Pet-Friendly rooms. Must be booked through the call center in advance - 1-800-369-9663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Two Trees Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 2 Trees Inn
- Two Trees Hotel Mashantucket