“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Two Trees Inn

Two Trees Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Mashantucket
“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

My boyfriend and I went to Foxwoods for a two night stay for his birthday. Check in was supposed to be at 3:00 p.m. We got there at 9:00 a.m. We were just going to check in and see if they could store our bags. To my delight, our room was ready and we were able to get right in to our room. Right out the back was one of two bus stops where we could get the shuttle over to the casino.
The shuttles ran every 15 to 20 minutes back and forth from the hotel to the casino. It was so convenient. Everyone at the hotel was helpful and couteous. We did not spend much time in the room but it was clean, comfortable and convenient. I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews here, but I look forward to coming back and staying at two trees again.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Massapequa, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2011

Two trees inn is like a motor inn with average accommodations with lackluster decor. The rooms are clean and well kept but are a bit dated. The bathrooms feature a bathfitter tub that is pitch dark when the curtain is drawn with real basic amenities. The hotel offers a bus shuttle to the Foxwoods casinos and arrives every 10-20 minutes. The shuttle is convenient but I would much prefer to stay in one of the higher end casino hotel towers at Foxwoods itself. These rooms do not compare in quality to those found at the Foxwoods casino hotel rooms at MGM, Grand Pequot and Great Cedar.

• Stayed July 2011
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed overnight on a foxwoods trip and the hotel was nice and had a shuttle back and forth to the casino. However, when we got there we had to wait two hours to check in to our room which was a pain. The hotel was very nice but the service was mediocre. Great breakfast!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KeriS7
Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

My husband and I chose the Two Trees Inn because of the cost. It offered round-the-clock complimentary transportation to Foxwoods casino located across the street. The room was clean and spacious. There is slight wear and tear but not to the point that I would not highly recommend.

After a couple of days at the Two Trees Inn, my husband and I drove the quick ride to New London to take the ferry to Block Island. Although it was not planned, we decided to stay another night in the Foxwoods area upon our return. We found another hotel that was of lower cost; however, we paid a little extra to return to the Two Trees.

We had a great time and a great stay!

Room Tip: Check web costs, AAA & Dream Rewards pricing
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Regina T
Arlington, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

I stayed here this past weekend for my 25th birthday celebration with some friends, and was a little frightened by the many negative reviews on here, but was pleasantly surprised in every way. I was expecting Motel 6 and instead got a quaint, cute inn that was extremely convenient to the casino. Our room was clean, bright, and roomy - the only complaint was that the fan in the bathroom was extremely noisy and rattling, but that was about it. When we called housekeeping for extra towels and pillows they were prompt and responsive as well. The rates were extremely high (over $300/night!) but I'm guessing it was because of Memorial Day Weekend. Otherwise, definitely recommended for a stay near Foxwoods!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank kimlw1321
Bronx, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

The hotel was very nice an clean the employees was very friendly, respectful and helpful. Housekeeping was always available for clean towels. The restaurant was very decent the price was reasonable an the food was good. I love the Jacuzzi they differently kept it clean. The free shuttle came every 10-mins it ran very effectively. the rooms was very comfortable and clean. Me an my friends celebrated our birthday an we love it. I will recommend this hotel the price is very reasonable. I don't no why some people had negative reviews.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011

I read "awesomeblossom12" 's review with great interest as I ALSO had an unbelievable plumbing issue in my room. We checked into a lovely and clean bottom floor room. We freshened up before heading out to dinner and casino as we only had time this trip for one over night stay. We noticed tissue in the toilet on our arrival and simply flushed it. The toilet almost overflowed. We reported this to the front desk and she was extremely apathetic saying the plumber was very busy and would be over shortly. We asked housekeeping for a plunger but they didnt speak english. Eventually one of the staff who did speak english reported "only the plumber" can fix that. So, on a glorious and beautiful evening we waited over 4 hours for the plumber and he/she never showed. The smell kept getting worse and worse. THE SEWER WAS BACKING UP INTO THE SHOWER. Again we waited for hours finally falling asleep waiting for the plumber WHO NEVER SHOWED. We awoke at 4 am to a stench so bad we were throwing up. We packed our things and checked out. It seems we woke the "sleeping beauty" desk clerk as her eyes were half shut and sleep creases from laying her face somewhere were visible on her face. She said Two Trees "had no management" and if we didnt pay for the room she would "make us"? I offered for her to stick her head in the shower for a second to get a whiff of the back up of sewage. She assured us it was only a slight toilet problem. And she "diagnosed" that by not leaving her bed, UH, I mean the front desk! I have owned a house for over 30 years, THAT problem, Sleeping beauty desk clerk, is a SEWAGE problem for the whole of TWO TREES!! CLEAN OUT OR REPLACE YOUR SEWER! It was so nasty i was sick two days after. HEALTH VIOLATION!! This could ALSO be why "awesomeblosson12" room flooded water "mysteriously"> I have written favorable reviews about TWO TREES INN. It USE to be my favorite place spending thousands everytime I go to FOXWOODS. Think I will do MOHEGAN SUN or AC my next casino adventure. Such a nasty trip. Since no one has returned my call, i will be submitting my video and report to the health and safety officials. Hope they strip them of their permit! I paid for a room to wait for a plumber and smell sewage. THANKS FOXWOODS! "THE WONDER OF IT ALL"

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank essieford

Travelers are raving about these Mashantucket hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mashantucket
The Fox Tower at Foxwoods
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,455 reviews
Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods
Great Cedar Hotel at Foxwoods
#3 of 4 in Mashantucket

Been to Two Trees Inn? Share your experiences!