“Burnt by massage therapist...if that's what you call them!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of G Spa

G Spa
Greenwich, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Burnt by massage therapist...if that's what you call them!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2011

I don't usually write reviews and because the GSpa at MGM Grand at Foxwoods does not provide a complaint section, I felt the need to post it here. I was very pleased that the GSpa accommodated my request for a last minute couples massage. However, that's where the great experience ended. I arrived early and was greeted by my massage therapist. I requested a hot stone massage which I have had in the past. Upon laying down in the cold room, I was immediately uncomfortable. The stones that Carole used were so hot, it burnt my back. She then spent more time walking back and forth from the table than actually massaging my back. My back hurts more today than yesterday. I wished I could offer a better review, but please don't spend your money here. I would have much rather that she place the warm stones on my back and leave the room, it would have been more peaceful.

1 Thank CrystalBerry

Boston
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“G Spa was great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2010

I just had a wonderful day at the G Spa. Everyone was really nice.
Relaxing by the indoor pool and hot tub was just what I needed in March! I do the G Relax package and got a massage, facial and manicure. I spent the rest of the day in the jacuzzi, steam room and jacuzzi. I can't wait to go back.

boston
“Super Spa - I give it an A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2009

I find it a great place to escape form the real world.Very clean, well staffed.Clean fresh towels stacked high .Pool, sauna, steam .Nice view n the treadmill.Treat yourself and just go!
Doug Kelm

Hartford, Connecticut
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“G Spa is worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2008

We visited the G Spa as part of a girls weekend. It was an excellent experience and we plan to visit again in a few months. The staff was friendly and accomodating. It was too rainy for the terrace, but we had lunch from room service (delicious) delivered to the pool. Services we used included: pedicure, manicure, eyebrow waxing, and makeup touchups. The facilities were clean and very well-stocked. Can't wait to be pampered by the G Spa again!

1 Thank pvillan