“Disappointment”
Review of G Spa

G Spa
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This Spa have officially gotten NYC snotty stuck up. Until a month ago, if you were staying at the hotel you just had to pay a $25 day fee to have us of the pool and spa facilities and if you book a service the use of the spa is free. So, this past Saturday my 4 best friends and I decided hat two of us would get treatments and then meet up with them at the pool to relax and enjoy this time we never get to spend together. Since they (GSpa) now has this silly Saturday rule, two of my guest could not enjoy the pool area even there we were all there as VIP guests of the hotel and we would've all paid the $25 each, and two were going to get services today and the other two on Sunday, so, GSPa would've made at least $800 from our four treatments but all of us willing to pay an additional $25 and I always buy products when we leave the spa and even order food a drinks, so the four of us probably woulve spent $1,000.00. I go to GSPa a few times per year and have always had amazing services, but I think the problem lies with the management and not the service technician. So, we were not allowed in to the GSPa and I honestly do not think I ever will. The Norwich Inn is close by, so we have to go there from now on.

1  Thank Vanessa F
CHARISSE D, Manager at G Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

I am so sorry you were disappointed. We are not able to offer day passes on Saturdays and have to limit them on weekends and holidays. Saturdays are very busy and our priority is to make sure there are facilities available to those having treatments. We did try to offer your guests some mini services that were available, so everyone would have been able to enjoy the spa together.
Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We spent much of the day at the G Spa. the pool and hot tub areas are well maintained and very pleasant. since it is adults only there are no children running about. You may have lunch deleivered and after 3:00 PM it is almost empty. Serene, quiet, and restful!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place. Nice facilities. Poor quality robes. Poor customer service. Awesome massage therapists. Awful esthetici

CHARISSE D, Manager at G Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I just called you to get more details on your experience. We will be supplying your with a list of the products that we used in the facial. In the meantime we booked you for another service to make up for it.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next month!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

To experience a day at the G Spa at MGM Grand Foxwoods is like a touch of Heaven. You are treated to a VIP experience from the moment you step off the elevator. The facilities are top notch! Before even stepping foot into a treatment room, a sense of calm over takes you. You are in a trance of relaxation. I just loved lounging by the 21 and over pool, soaking in the hot tub (complete with waterfall), taking a steam and detoxing in the sauna. My husband and I made a "stay-cation” out of our day at the G Spa, spending the entire afternoon! First we ordered room service to be delivered pool side for lunch; it was the perfect way to start the experience. Then we soaked in the hot tub followed by the high light of our day, a couple’s massage. I highly recommend the couples massage it was the perfect way for my husband and I to relax and enjoy some time together! We finished our day with a special treat of chocolate covered strawberries (how did they know they are my favorite!). The staff and the G Spa is top notch, they understand the importance of treating the person as a whole: spirit, mind and body. They give each person that walks in the doors a unique experience that fits their individual needs and lifts them to a place of pure relaxation. I left with a sense of renewal and positive energy! What a treat to have such a place right here in my own back yard!

1  Thank Leanne N
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I have gone to many different spas in the past few years but no longer. The reason for that is we have found the BEST! That is the G Spa @ Foxwoods Resort.
I spoke to Charisse at The G Spa today and her courtesy and kindness was above and beyond the usual "good" customer service. She went out of her way to help me and I applaud her for that.
The personnel at the G Spa are all very kind, courteous and helpful. When I am there, I truly feel like a "Queen". Their goal is to please and that is exactly what they do.
So we no longer try other Spas because when you find the best....who needs the rest?
Thank you to Charisse and all the Personnel at The G Spa who always do their best to make the client happy!
See you in the beginning of March!!!

Margaret Loughlin