“Bliss in the midst of zoom!”
Review of G Spa

G Spa
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We spent much of the day at the G Spa. the pool and hot tub areas are well maintained and very pleasant. since it is adults only there are no children running about. You may have lunch deleivered and after 3:00 PM it is almost empty. Serene, quiet, and restful!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place. Nice facilities. Poor quality robes. Poor customer service. Awesome massage therapists. Awful esthetici

CHARISSE D, Manager at G Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I just called you to get more details on your experience. We will be supplying your with a list of the products that we used in the facial. In the meantime we booked you for another service to make up for it.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next month!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

To experience a day at the G Spa at MGM Grand Foxwoods is like a touch of Heaven. You are treated to a VIP experience from the moment you step off the elevator. The facilities are top notch! Before even stepping foot into a treatment room, a sense of calm over takes you. You are in a trance of relaxation. I just loved lounging by the 21 and over pool, soaking in the hot tub (complete with waterfall), taking a steam and detoxing in the sauna. My husband and I made a "stay-cation” out of our day at the G Spa, spending the entire afternoon! First we ordered room service to be delivered pool side for lunch; it was the perfect way to start the experience. Then we soaked in the hot tub followed by the high light of our day, a couple’s massage. I highly recommend the couples massage it was the perfect way for my husband and I to relax and enjoy some time together! We finished our day with a special treat of chocolate covered strawberries (how did they know they are my favorite!). The staff and the G Spa is top notch, they understand the importance of treating the person as a whole: spirit, mind and body. They give each person that walks in the doors a unique experience that fits their individual needs and lifts them to a place of pure relaxation. I left with a sense of renewal and positive energy! What a treat to have such a place right here in my own back yard!

1  Thank Leanne N
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I have gone to many different spas in the past few years but no longer. The reason for that is we have found the BEST! That is the G Spa @ Foxwoods Resort.
I spoke to Charisse at The G Spa today and her courtesy and kindness was above and beyond the usual "good" customer service. She went out of her way to help me and I applaud her for that.
The personnel at the G Spa are all very kind, courteous and helpful. When I am there, I truly feel like a "Queen". Their goal is to please and that is exactly what they do.
So we no longer try other Spas because when you find the best....who needs the rest?
Thank you to Charisse and all the Personnel at The G Spa who always do their best to make the client happy!
See you in the beginning of March!!!

Margaret Loughlin
Michael Panio

2  Thank Margaret L
Reviewed December 27, 2012

i just booked my second day retreat to gspa and thought i'd take a minute to review it. last spring was my first time at gspa. i am fairly local and was meeting my husband at the casino for dinner.

i go to spas more so now that i understand that if i don't occasionally take care of me, i end up useless. i would rank this spa tops on all marks in staff, cleanliness and attention. this is a casino, but you really feel worlds away. my facial with jerriann was one of the best i have ever had. i have rebooked with her for both a facial and a massage. i can't wait. i had a shellac manicure and pedicure and that was a bit of a let down, but above average. what really annoyed me was the hairdresser talking on her cell phone in the middle of the hair area ( shared with mani/pedi areas.) bu the end of my pedicure, i knew all about her life. kind of obnoxious. i thought about this and decided to speak to the manager. she was awesome! i felt badly about saying something, and i didn't want my bill adjusted - i just thought she should know to perhaps speak to the stylist about being more discreet with her personal calls. the manager was so kind and seemed honestly glad i took the time to seek her out. i would not, and will not let this cast a cloud over this terrific spa. i'm looking forward to a better mani/pedi experience this time and i can't wait to see jerriann again.

terrific spa and worth the splurge!