“The Best Spa in the New York, New Jersey, CT. area!!!!”
Review of G Spa

G Spa
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I have gone to many different spas in the past few years but no longer. The reason for that is we have found the BEST! That is the G Spa @ Foxwoods Resort.
I spoke to Charisse at The G Spa today and her courtesy and kindness was above and beyond the usual "good" customer service. She went out of her way to help me and I applaud her for that.
The personnel at the G Spa are all very kind, courteous and helpful. When I am there, I truly feel like a "Queen". Their goal is to please and that is exactly what they do.
So we no longer try other Spas because when you find the best....who needs the rest?
Thank you to Charisse and all the Personnel at The G Spa who always do their best to make the client happy!
See you in the beginning of March!!!

Margaret Loughlin
Michael Panio

2  Thank Margaret L

Reviewed December 27, 2012

i just booked my second day retreat to gspa and thought i'd take a minute to review it. last spring was my first time at gspa. i am fairly local and was meeting my husband at the casino for dinner.

i go to spas more so now that i understand that if i don't occasionally take care of me, i end up useless. i would rank this spa tops on all marks in staff, cleanliness and attention. this is a casino, but you really feel worlds away. my facial with jerriann was one of the best i have ever had. i have rebooked with her for both a facial and a massage. i can't wait. i had a shellac manicure and pedicure and that was a bit of a let down, but above average. what really annoyed me was the hairdresser talking on her cell phone in the middle of the hair area ( shared with mani/pedi areas.) bu the end of my pedicure, i knew all about her life. kind of obnoxious. i thought about this and decided to speak to the manager. she was awesome! i felt badly about saying something, and i didn't want my bill adjusted - i just thought she should know to perhaps speak to the stylist about being more discreet with her personal calls. the manager was so kind and seemed honestly glad i took the time to seek her out. i would not, and will not let this cast a cloud over this terrific spa. i'm looking forward to a better mani/pedi experience this time and i can't wait to see jerriann again.

terrific spa and worth the splurge!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I arrived at G spa awaiting a relaxing manicure and pedicure booked by my husband as a treat. After I was seated at the table, the manicurist casually said, oh we don't have time for a pedicure today. Excuse me, this was booked. Oh, we tried to call you. I was very disappointed that 1) this was not indicated when I checked in and 2) they were not even apologetic. I had wanted a certain type of manicure was was told, no sorry I don't have time. After the manicure, I visited the front desk and tried to find out more information. They could not provide me w/the number they tried to call but were very matter of fact, no apologies at all. Finally when I provided a tip that was less than their standard, they asked what was wrong. Have you not just witnessed went on here? Only then after a few minutes of going into the backroom, did someone finally come out to speak to me. Ironically, they then asked if I'd like the manicure I originally asked for. Not at this point, too late. My nails were already dry; I'm not starting over. Mistakes happen and I understand that but I expected a much higher level of service when over paying by double for a simple service.

I also visited the gym area which was ok but again, this is supposed to be a luxury spa. Left over water bottles from other guests and dirty towels were lying around. I actually saw an employee walk through who made no attempt to clean anything up.

This has the potential of being a great place but is seriously lacking in customer service.

1  Thank JulieD402
CHARISSE D, Manager at G Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Julie,
I am so sorry about your experience and the booking error. It was a very busy weekend and we obviously did not do a good job in keeping up with the fitness center. I am the Director that you spoke to and I offered you and your friend Lisa a complimentary pedicure on your next visit. Unfortunately we were so busy on Saturday we could not offer you a service at that time.
I hope you take us up on our offer. We promise you will not be disappointed!

Charisse Duroure

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I can't say enough great things about my experiences at GSpa. I've had two manicures and two hair appointments, and every time I am overwhelmed with the kindness of the staff and their impeccable attention to detail. My last hair appointment was a color correction, and I was very worried that my hair was completely ruined. They talked me through every step, assuring me that we were well on the road to hair recovery, and in the end it looked healthy and beautiful. I've been to other high end salons in the area, and nothing compares to the service at GSpa, I definitely wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Wonderful staff and great service by all from the front desk to locker room attendants. I would definitely go back.