“Best Massage Yet!”
Review of G Spa

G Spa
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have never had a better massage than here! In betwen treatments you can use the pool, it is a very nice area. This is my husband and my favorite place to unwind.

There are newer reviews for G Spa

Reviewed August 23, 2012

What better way to spend a rainy Saturday then at the G Spa at MGM Grand! The facility, quality of service, and attentiveness of the staff were fantastic. The G Spa pays special attention to the details. For example, the massage therapist used heat in an innovative manner to help relax the body while the massage was happening. Also, I tried the new "30 minute" facial machine that cleaned and moisturized your face in an efficient and pleasant way. (There are times when I get ansy after 30 minutes when getting a facial, so this new service was perfect for me). While the spa was busy on Saturday, but you never got a sense of being rushed. Loved it!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I've just returned from an extraordinarily delightful experience with my first-ever hydrofacial. While the treatment was expensive, the process and results were both well worth the cost. Mariana was both thorough and gentle and the whole experience was very worthwhile.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

For my 21st birthday, my birthday present from my parents was to pick out a spa package of my liking. After LOTS of research, I chose G-Spa in Foxwoods MGM Grand, and I chose the Revive Package.

It was the BEST spa day I've ever experienced. I recommend going during the week days because I'm almost certain it's not loud or noisy then. I went on a Tuesday at noon and the spa was so quiet. Plus, you can get packages during the week!

The revive package included a manicure, a pedicure, a 50-minute massage, a paraffin treatment and an all-day spa pass. It was SO worth it! The spa has everything you need - a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, and nice robes and slippers. It also has a massive pool and a balcony strictly for women to relax outside.

The spa also has a room-service menu so you can order a meal (reasonably priced) and eat it at the pool. It also has free snacks and beverages in the spa.

The massage I had was hands down the best massage I've ever had. Since then, I've been craving to go back...Like ASAP!!!

If you're looking for a day spa, this is it!

1  Thank SaraCatherine
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was excited to visit G Spa this past Saturday for a much needed, relaxing massage. However, I was very disappointed with the facilities. Although my service was wondersul (thank you Donna!), this was far from relaxing. I felt as though I was at a gym and not a spa. It was loud and noisy. Understanding that this is a casino hotel, I was prepared for crowds on a Saturday afternoon. Apparently there were lots of bachelorette parties but the staff does nothing to quiet them. The locker rooms are right next to the relaxation/quiet are which was far from quiet. Not enough seats and despite the sign that says, "Shhhhh...relaxation in process", it was far from it. Even the large jacuzzi area was loud with lots of women/girls chatting loudly. I'm not a spa snob and have been treated to some beautiful spas across this country and this was certainly not one of them. It's clear they took some hotel rooms and coverted them as you could still hear lots of laughter and chatter in the treatment area. I wish I booked at the Norwich Spa instead. For $175, I expected much much more and more "luxury".

1  Thank Saint