“Luxury Experience”
Review of G Spa

G Spa
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Every trip to Gspa at MGM over the past 3 years has been a great one, my last experience however will be an unforgettable one. My services were so luxurious and relaxing, along with my interaction with staff. I felt really nurtured and taken care of the space is wonderful and chic, and the staff is top notch. I highly recommend splurging on a body treatment with massage, sit in the steam room and then sit by the pool with a bottle of champagne. You won t have a worry in the world after spending a day at Gspa!

Reviewed March 22, 2011

I have been to the G Spa a couple times and each time I have had a positive experience. I truly love the attention to detail and the innnovative approach to "old classics". For example, I had a warm wax treatment added into a facial and the results were unexpectedly great - smooth, moist skin, that was firmer to the touch. I also liked that the sports massage was done on an adjustable bed, which provided a different experience (and access to different muscles). I would recommend the GSpa for its services, quality of its facility, and attentiveness to my needs.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

I loved going to the GSpa! Everyone was so friendly and you are welcomed with both kindness and guidance. I got a complete tour when I arrived (early since I wanted to swim, shower and then relax with my massage) and the facilities are fantastic. The pool wasn't crowded and was very relaxing. The locker rooms are very clean and have a lot amenities. My favorite part of the facilities were the showers! They had giant rain water heads at the top, full body sprayers and a handheld sprayer, as well as a towel warmer in the changing portion of your private stall. My massage was specific for pregnant women and it was the best I had felt since becoming pregnant. They have special pillows that let you lay on your stomach which felt amazing! My masseuse made sure to ask how much pressure I liked and asked me before she used any product on me, but was quiet and let me relax, the perfect balance. Though the facilities are big you never feel lost as there are always people guiding you through or someone to ask. All in all it was the best massage I have ever had, especially since I could get one while pregnant!

1  Thank moocowrocks
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I've had my fair share of good massages, but the custom massage that I got from Sheela at the G spa was simply the best. The G spa is gorgeous, even nicer than the pictures on their website. Every thing about this place is first class. The staff are welcoming and professional, the facility is top notch, and the treatments are above and beyond. I had gone to the spa once before for a quicky pedicure and after having such a wonderful experience, I decided to go back for massage. Sheela was perfect for me. I told her that I liked deep tissue massages and that's all I had to say. She knew exactly what to do. She was very sensitive, consecrating on the areas that needed the most work. She even went over the time limit to make sure that she finished my massage nicely. I will continue to go back to Sheela. It was the best massage I had ever had. Love love love this spa!

1  Thank ItalyMM
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I was passing through the area on the way to Providence, and decided to stop by the resort. I treated myself to a massage, and it was probably one of the best ever. The therapist was so skilled, asked me questions, knew when to add pressure and when to lighten up. I was a new person when I left. The treatment rooms and spa area are beautiful, with a stunning view. Worth every penny and then some!