“Great steak, great service”
Review of craftsteak - CLOSED

craftsteak
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great steak, great service”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Likely the best steak I have ever tasted- cooked perfectly, served impeccably. Great wine pairing, excellent sides, one of the best dining experiences ever.

Visited July 2012

NEW YORK
“Overpriced !”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I had a $58 filet mignon which was ok nothing great,I could make better steak at home! Everything is ala Cart ordered fries as a side thinking they would be a fresh cut fri they were the same as McDonald fries! Atmosphere was nice I expect to pay a lot when dining at a place like this but I wouldn't eat there again.

Pittsfield, MA
“Ehhh”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Was OK, steak had some amazing flavor, yet was not amazed. Most likely would not return any time soon.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice but salty”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We decided to book a table at Craftsteak to make our trip to the MGM more special. We'd been stuck at home during the blizzard and after successfully digging out were looking forwards to our overnight stay and to our dinner at Craftsteak. The restaurant is attractive and our waiter was pleasant, knowledgable and professional. All the steaks come out sliced "so you can share" and the waiter recommended this but when we both asked for the steaks not to be sliced it wasn't a problem. I just prefer to slice my own steak (and can still share some). The steak was perfectly cooked and delicious. The side dishes were also nice but we found everything quite salty and towards the end of the meal the saltiness just got to be too much. Unfortunately chefs tend to over salt food (for my taste). I always prefer it if they just minimally season, I can always add more at the table but too much can't be removed and just spoils the food.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank HollyHop_9
Boston
“Expensive, but delicious”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went here with my husband and while it was certainly an expensive meal, the food was well worth it. Their dinner rolls are delicious, we ordered a steak that melted in your mouth and shared an appetizer. The ambiance was lovely, service was friendly but professional, and the food was scrumptious.

If you're looking to be spoiled, this is the place! A great use of any winnings you've got ;-)

Visited February 2013